PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian Witches VS Trannies: The Book! (Buy Now!)

Elspeth
06-14-2016, 03:56 AM
Ruth Barrett is a longtime feminist and wiccan priestess. She's editing a book about "female erasure" and it takes on the trannie lie of claiming to be real women. I'm thinking this is gonna be either great fun or Armageddon.

Radical Madness: @ZJemptv and the Transgender War Against Women
http://theothermccain.com/2016/06/13/radical-madness-zjemptv-and-the-transgender-war-against-women/

Sitting on my shelf, amid scores of radical feminist books I’ve gathered over the past two years, is Women’s Rites, Women’s Mysteries: Creating Ritual in the Dianic Wiccan Tradition by Ruth Barrett, a neopagan high priestess initiated by Z. Budapest, the founder of feminist witchcraft. Ruth Barrett divorced her husband and became a lesbian, so that she is the epitome of a famous anti-feminist quote by Pat Robertson.

There has been a strange battle fought within feminism in recent years between radical feminists and transgender activists, and Ruth Barrett has now become a target of the implacable hatred for which the transgender movement is rapidly becoming notorious. Barrett has announced plans to publish an anthology entitled Female Erasure: What You Need To Know About Gender Politics’ War On Women, the Female Sex and Human Rights, with an introduction by Germaine Greer. (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/female-erasure--2#/) This collection of 46 essays includes a lot of anti-Christian feminism of the kind that I consider pure satanic evil (e.g., Monika Sjöö and Barbara Mor), however, neither I nor any other right-wing Christian is trying to prevent publication of this book. Guess who is?

Transgender activists like Zinnia Jones.

Gallus Mag at the radical feminist site Gender Trender reports:

Less than 48 hours since the announcement of the upcoming Female Erasure anthology and the anti-women, anti-lesbian, anti-speech activists are already swarming with efforts to stop its publication. . . .
Needless to say, the individuals who are invested in forcibly imposing “gender” on women and girls wish to censor female speech about the worldwide, violent, reproductive sex-based oppression of women and girls which transcends all cultures and eras. . . .
Anti-feminist and anti-gay activists — mainly of the transgender variety — are already waging a campaign of harassment against the editor, the contributors, and the fundraising website being used to crowdfund the project.

Is there anyone who is not transgender who is “waging a campaign of harassment” against so-called “TERFs” (trans-exclusive radical feminists)? Not to my knowledge. My preferred “harassment” toward feminists is to quote them, and how am I to quote the crazy things feminists say, if they are not allowed to publish? My warnings about the consequences of feminism (see “Jacobins, Bolsheviks and Feminists”) are based on in-depth research, and I dare yet hope that some of these fools will see the errors of their folly. How can truth contend with error, however, if we are denied the freedom to speak?

Why do transgender activists fear the truth? Why do they try to shut down criticism of their agenda? What are they trying to hide?

noonwitch
06-14-2016, 09:21 AM
I think it'll be great fun.

The Wiccan lady will win, because she will cast spells upon the trannie. Plus, her friend Z Budapest is allegedly a powerful witch herself. She's the only one I heard of who is mentioned in this story.

Elspeth
06-14-2016, 06:06 PM
I think it'll be great fun.

The Wiccan lady will win, because she will cast spells upon the trannie. Plus, her friend Z Budapest is allegedly a powerful witch herself. She's the only one I heard of who is mentioned in this story.

Tongue in cheek?

BTW, I was thinking of sending money to support the book's publication. (They need funds) The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak.

noonwitch
06-15-2016, 04:32 PM
Tongue in cheek?

BTW, I was thinking of sending money to support the book's publication. (They need funds) The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak.

I don't know anything about the author. Z. Budapest is an interesting character, however. She is a lesbian, and she founded the Susan B. Anthony coven. It's the first lesbian Wicca coven, at least in the US.

But...She was an active dissenter in Hungary prior to her defection. She hates communists and totalitarians. But when her son asked her what a vagina was, she pulled down her pants and showed him hers (she wrote about this in one of her books). A character, for sure.

She got arrested once for violating a city law regarding fortune telling in LA. When the undercover cop was asked if Z's predictions came true, the cop said "yes". Z still had to pay her fine, and the law got overturned a few years later. Her point was that you don't always play the martyr, and it is best to let justice work in it's own time.

The whole thing will be more fun if Z enters the argument, but she's getting up there in years.