PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Day Thursday!

DarkScribe
11-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Chilly this morning and should be much sunnier than the past few days!

TOTD: Not that we're past Halloween and the horror of Election Night...what are your plans for Thanksgiving? Having family, friends over, or going to spend Turkey Day with them?

Celtic Rose
11-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Still chilly around here. I have a ton of work waiting for me at work. I am so ready for the weekend :p

TOTD: I don't know yet. We were considering going to Washington state to visit relatives, but that is looking really expensive, so we may be inviting people to our house.

asdf2231
11-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Quiet holiday at home here with just the pack.

Gingersnap
11-06-2008, 09:29 AM
It's cold here but the weekend looks to be a little warmer.

TOTD: We throw the feast at our house and they all show up. :)

biccat
11-06-2008, 09:36 AM
TOTD: We throw the feast at our house and they all show up. :)

Sort of an "if you bake it, they will come" situation?

Weather here is rainy, expected to turn to snow tomorrow afternoon. Might put up Christmas lights tonight before it gets too cold.

TOTD: We're having it at the new place this year, my family is coming out for the feast.

jendf
11-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Chilly here, finally!

TOTD: I am going over to my sister's house. I'm bringing mac 'n' cheese casserole, rolls, and wine. I can't believe it's almost 3 weeks away. Where does the time go?!

Shannon
11-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Thank goodness the sun is shining today. I was beginning to fear for Tristan's science project.

TOTD: They all come here. The good news is that it's my parent this year, not his.

LogansPapa
11-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Cold and crisp here (maybe 55). ;) Very clear and quiet. Many pick-up trucks going around picking up the abandoned election signs. Five days after the elections end the fines start, so everyone’s pretty good about avoiding the $5.00 each penalty.

TOTD: Ho-hum. Same old drearyThanksgiving at the island. :p

Defiant1
11-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanksgiving cancelled. Nothing to celebrate, nothing to be thankful for.

linda22003
11-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanksgiving cancelled. Nothing to celebrate, nothing to be thankful for.

Your life must indeed be hollow and empty. I'm sorry to hear it.
We will combine two neighboring families, as we have for several years now. It's always lovely.

JB
11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I was sitting shiva yesterday and most of today. What'd I miss?

I see we're down a lib. Pity.