PDA

View Full Version : How Long Before....

Lars1701a
11-06-2008, 08:57 AM
How long before he has a chat with the American People and says that the state of the economy is in such a bad state that we have not only spare the tax cuts i promised the middle class but have to raise them in order to put us back on "track"?

I give him till after the 2010 elections.

megimoo
11-06-2008, 09:31 AM
How long before he has a chat with the American People and says that the state of the economy is in such a bad state that we have not only spare the tax cuts i promised the middle class but have to raise them in order to put us back on "track"?

I give him till after the 2010 elections.
Bloomberg is already doing it in NYC .It's the Liberal/Progressive/Communists way !That fat disgusting Boston Gay(I would say Fag But Philly would be upset ) wants to cut the defence budget by 25% .No more missile defence,and transfer monies from the military to the new American 'Brown Shirt ,Jack Booted Obma_Army ' !

And from what we have just heard from the serving troops they will leave in droves when their enlistments expires .The only way this bird is going to have any defence force is to start up the draft again but this time whites and woman only .

biccat
11-06-2008, 09:42 AM
I voted 6 months, but I really think it will be just before he gets into office, Jan. 18 or 19.

AlmostThere
11-06-2008, 09:43 AM
If there had been the option, "Before he sets foot in the White House", I think I would have chosen that.

Lars1701a
11-06-2008, 11:30 AM
lol sorry I didnt put more options in there but I agree it will be very soon or after the 2010 elections. Should have put within 6 months lol

I read a piece in the newspaper today(cant remember the name of the writer) that there will be no money for the magic negro to enact his lib policies and its a blessing in disguise for Conservatives. So on that vein he has to get the money from somewhere and taxing the rich aint the place to get it, i will give you one guess where he intends to get the money........ THE MIDDLE CLASS thats where the money is and thats where he intends to get it.

marinejcksn
11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
It's hilarious you started this thread, because I just got finished dinner and at the chow hall they were playing CNN. The story was on Obama's economic plans now that he's President-elect and it said he's going to forestall the tax cuts, but his first order of business will be to ratchet back taxes on unemployment. :rolleyes: