PDA

View Full Version : Totally bummed by the Oblahblah victory

Elspeth
11-06-2008, 06:09 PM
The racists and bigots win. They want our 401K's. The stock market is tanking.

I pulled my back out this past Tuesday and have been lying flat on my back until today, but I'm still very down about the election.

:(:(:(

Speedy
11-06-2008, 06:14 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/wolverine.gif

JB
11-06-2008, 06:15 PM
I can't believe a Muslim is in charge of The Football.

Elspeth
11-06-2008, 06:16 PM
OK, you guys made me smile. :)

LogansPapa
11-06-2008, 06:25 PM
I can't believe a Muslim is in charge of The Football.

Oh Shit. (And with apologies to all Liberals everywhere) THAT IS FUNNY! :p:p:p

AlmostThere
11-07-2008, 02:40 AM
The racists and bigots win. They want our 401K's. The stock market is tanking.

I pulled my back out this past Tuesday and have been lying flat on my back until today, but I'm still very down about the election.

:(:(:(
I don't like Obama either but I'd bet money he didn't cause your bad back. Unless it's true what they say about that Messiah thing? :eek:

FlaGator
11-07-2008, 07:38 AM
I don't like Obama either but I'd bet money he didn't cause your bad back. Unless it's true what they say about that Messiah thing? :eek:

We could spend the next 4 years doing the liberal thing and blame everything, no matter how unconnected to Obama. "My bumper fell off. In the terrible Oblahblah economy engineers can't afford to design a bumper that stays on a car!"

Constitutionally Speaking
11-07-2008, 08:07 AM

I don't think she was blaming him.

wulfpaw
11-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I know.. Whenever I think about it, it's like remembering a dentists appointment. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/499980/ghost.gif

Elspeth
11-08-2008, 05:34 PM

I wasn't blaming Obama for my bad back! LOL!!!!!:D:D

It just made the election returns that much worse. :(

megimoo
11-08-2008, 05:40 PM

It just made the election returns that much worse. :(Start a file on everything he promised and said he would do and keep track of his failures and at every major screwup .Dump it on some gloating liberals head as evidence of his lies !

FlaGator
11-08-2008, 06:55 PM

It just made the election returns that much worse. :(

You should blama Obama because if he touched it you'd be healed... especially after that large settlement in the sexual harrassment suit you'd file.

zBoots
11-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Look at the bright side.

He cannot succeed.

The great unwashed are looking to him with their hands out. He cannot deliver. Look at what the great unwashed libs want and onsider the realities we all know are true..

The want universal health care. They will not get it.

They want out of Iraq.. the longer Obama stays there, they more they will realize he will not pull out. In fact, within one year, Obama will launch a new limited scale attack somewhere. Take that to the bank.

They want money in their pockets from him. He will take money out of their pockets.

They want something to fight "global warming". He cant do anything but talk. They will not get prius, oil will continue as is.

This man doesnt have the first clue how to run anything. He never has. Not only that, but even if he did know how to run something, he sure as hell couldnt appease is supporters. The expectations for him are so high that he has been set up to be the biggest failure ever. So enjoy it! Know this, the only thing that it really going to change in Government is who is going to get the blame.

The rest will be business as usual.

$$ talks, BS, like Obama rhetoric, walks.

LogansPapa
11-09-2008, 02:06 AM
$$ talks, BS, like Obama rhetoric, walks.

$$ spoke and Obama walked away with the election. :cool:

zBoots
11-09-2008, 02:09 AM
$$ spoke and Obama walked away with the election. :cool:

Yes, and now he will deliver to the corporation's what they bought and paid for. He owes to the corporations like no other man that has ever set foot in the white house. Don't get me wrong, I think that is good. We both know he is an America hating muslim marxist; I'm happy he is bought and paid for. He can't go crazy.

LogansPapa
11-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Yes, and now he will deliver to the corporation's what they bought and paid for.

But how can he owe the corporations if he's a Communist and A Marxist? That seems more than a bit contradictory. Care to elaborate?:confused:

zBoots
11-09-2008, 02:35 AM
But how can he owe the corporations if he's a Communist and A Marxist? That seems more than a bit contradictory. Care to elaborate?:confused:

I've already posted it. He is a sell out, my doe eyed naive young new friend. He sold his dirty little marxist soul to the corporations. And they will want theirs in return. He will deliver. He has too. This is why the Clinton shills are getting their appointments, to ensure he delivers. He is doing exactly what he is told, just like he promised them he would.

I never said he was a stupid marxist.

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 09:53 AM
We could spend the next 4 years doing the liberal thing and blame everything, no matter how unconnected to Obama. "My bumper fell off. In the terrible Oblahblah economy engineers can't afford to design a bumper that stays on a car!"

I thought that was the plan...???:confused::D

BadCat
11-09-2008, 10:04 AM

Ah c'mon guys (and gal).
Think of the fun we're going to have, driving by the unemployment lines in our big gas guzzling SUV's and yelling "WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR?".

zBoots
11-09-2008, 10:07 AM

Pretty much, yep :D

noonwitch
11-10-2008, 09:55 AM
I hope your back feels better soon.