PDA

View Full Version : Summer Shopping

Junebug68
06-15-2008, 10:02 PM
I just finished buying a whole new summer wardrobe, woo hoo!! :D Anyone else go on any shopping binges lately?

Shannon
06-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Hello!:D This thread might just take me out of my grumpy mood. I bought my summer wardrobe months ago. I'm due for a shopping trip. What did you buy?

SaintLouieWoman
06-15-2008, 10:11 PM
I just finished buying a whole new summer wardrobe, woo hoo!! :D Anyone else go on any shopping binges lately?
No shopping binges here, but did get 2 cute greyhound themed shirts from a good friend of mine at the greyhound gathering today. Guess that doesn't count. :D

Junebug68
06-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Hello!:D This thread might just take me out of my grumpy mood. I bought my summer wardrobe months ago. I'm due for a shopping trip. What did you buy?

Hooray, I cheered up Shannon!

I bought everything - shirts, shoes, shorts, a wallet, skirts, and more shoes. All I have left is a couple dresses and I'm set! And it's my birthday on Tuesday so I'm getting myself a new digital camera too :D

Shannon
06-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Hooray, I cheered up Shannon!

I bought everything - shirts, shoes, shorts, a wallet, skirts, and more shoes. All I have left is a couple dresses and I'm set! And it's my birthday on Tuesday so I'm getting myself a new digital camera too :D

Describe the shoes.

I've really gotten into the summer dresses lately. There are the cutest prints out there right now.

Junebug68
06-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Describe the shoes.

I've really gotten into the summer dresses lately. There are the cutest prints out there right now.

Ok, here goes: I got a pair of brown leather gladiator sandles with a dark silver metal accent, a pink pair of teva flip flops, a sage colored pair of cusioned flip flops, gold metalic sandals that have a triangle of gold shinny stuff over the top of the foot, brown leather sneaker-like shoes that are closed over the toe and have a strap around the heel (for work), black thong sandals with a heel strap, and I think there's another pair of flip flops in there somewhere too :D

Shannon
06-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Ok, here goes: I got a pair of brown leather gladiator sandles with a dark silver metal accent, a pink pair of teva flip flops, a sage colored pair of cusioned flip flops, gold metalic sandals that have a triangle of gold shinny stuff over the top of the foot, brown leather sneaker-like shoes that are closed over the toe and have a strap around the heel (for work), black thong sandals with a heel strap, and I think there's another pair of flip flops in there somewhere too :D

I think I own the pair of gold metallic sandals with a triangle of gold shiny stuff. Well done!:D

Junebug68
06-15-2008, 10:39 PM
I think I own the pair of gold metallic sandals with a triangle of gold shiny stuff. Well done!:D

Why thank you, but there's always room for more :D