PDA

View Full Version : Listen People, OBAMA IS NOT THE ANTI CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Yell
11-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Obama is not the Anti Christ. I believe the Anti Christ will come one day, but this is not that day. The Anti Christ will be very cunning about his arrival.

YOU WILL NOT GET A THOUSAND FUCKING EMAILS LETING YOU KNOW THAT HE"S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ree
11-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Obama is not the Anti Christ. I believe the Anti Christ will come one day, but this is not that day. The Anti Christ will be very cunning about his arrival.
YOU WILL NOT GET A THOUSAND FUCKING EMAILS LETING YOU KNOW THAT HE"S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Who set up the rules for smilies?
BTW...NEED MORE SMILIES!!!

Defiant1
11-07-2008, 04:16 PM

Agreed. But he make think he is.

Lanie
11-07-2008, 04:20 PM
So if he's not the messiah and he's not the anti-Christ, what good is he for then? :D

Is it safe to come in?

GrumpyOldLady
11-07-2008, 04:25 PM
YES HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D

Aaron Burr
11-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Well Hells Yeah the imp0ster is the Anti-Christ, anybody who doesn't think so most likely has the mark of the beast on them too. I dunno, look around, check those hard to reach places. If you can't find one, use a Sharpie and draw your own.

Rebel Yell
11-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Let me guess, Revelation says the anti christ will be a Muslim man in his 40's, yadda, yadda, yadda.......

Aaron Burr
11-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Beats me, I haven't been able to hold a Bible in my hands for years. They all burst into flames. The point is, he fits the mold, so run with it.

Defiant1
11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
So if he's not the messiah and he's not the anti-Christ, what good is he for then? :D

Is it safe to come in?

I think he fulfills the MW fantasy for a lot of immoral liberal women.

PoliKat
11-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Of course Obama is not the anti-Christ. However, he is a TYPE of anti-Christ. Incidentally, am I the only one who listens to his tone of voice when he speaks, watches his demeanor when he speaks and moves, and pays attention to the manner with which he focuses and what on and even if he does? Or am I just plain weird to see these things. There is something wrong with the man, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

If I could, I might just go ahead and push the button...:p

Lanie
11-07-2008, 05:29 PM
I think he fulfills the MW fantasy for a lot of immoral liberal women.

Hmmm. Piss off.

OwlMBA
11-07-2008, 05:36 PM
He might be. Seems to fit most of the definitions that I read.

And many will know who he is. Christians will be here when he comes into power and certainly many will recognize who it may be based on the Biblical prophesy.

BSR
11-07-2008, 05:39 PM
http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/antichrist.htm

The Bible, however, teaches that when the Antichrist comes onto the scene, there will ultimately be no doubt about his identity. His deeds and doctrine will eventually expose him to the world. In his epistles and the book of Revelation, the apostle John made it clear that many people would come along in the spirit of antichrist. But there will come a day when one world leader will rise to power who will be the embodiment of evil, one who is empowered and directed by the devil himself.

If you have to ask, then he isn't the Antichrist.

Take a breath people.

Defiant1
11-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Hmmm. Piss off.

Hmmmmmm, so you did vote for him.

wilbur
11-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Of course Obama is not the anti-Christ. However, he is a TYPE of anti-Christ. Incidentally, am I the only one who listens to his tone of voice when he speaks, watches his demeanor when he speaks and moves, and pays attention to the manner with which he focuses and what on and even if he does? Or am I just plain weird to see these things. There is something wrong with the man, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

If I could, I might just go ahead and push the button...:p

Listen to most preachers.. or radio personalities... by that criteria, they are almost all types of anti-christ.

OwlMBA
11-07-2008, 05:50 PM

If you have to ask, then he isn't the Antichrist.

Take a breath people.

Actually that is NOT what the Bible says. Quite the opposite, actually. The Bible is clear that many will not know. And he will be so charismatic and such a master diplomat that people will blindly follow him. Sound familiar?

I am not saying he is, of course, just disputing those so-called Biblical claims.

Lanie
11-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Hmmmmmm, so you did vote for him.

I didn't say that. Just tired of being nice to people who see me and others as not human because they're not like themselves. I've been as nice as I can be to you and people like you across the boards and I don't want to be nice anymore.

BSR
11-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Actually that is NOT what the Bible says. Quite the opposite, actually. The Bible is clear that many will not know. And he will be so charismatic and such a master diplomat that people will blindly follow him. Sound familiar?

I am not saying he is, of course, just disputing those so-called Biblical claims.

I disagree.

While it's true he will deceive alot of people, I think what is being stated in this article is thatas a Christian, you wont wonder "if he is the Antichrist" because the true Antichrist will be performing false miracles and proclaiming himself God.

GrumpyOldLady
11-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Let me guess, Revelation says the anti christ will be a Muslim man in his 40's, yadda, yadda, yadda.......
No. Haven't you read the bible?

If you have to ask, then he isn't the Antichrist. .
I don't have to ask. He's the anti-christ.
If I turn out to be wrong - I'll be pleasantly surprised.
But I'm sure I'm right.

Defiant1
11-08-2008, 07:37 AM
I didn't say that. Just tired of being nice to people who see me and others as not human because they're not like themselves. I've been as nice as I can be to you and people like you across the boards and I don't want to be nice anymore.

No one that I've seen has treated you or anyone as non human. We differ on issues and principles. Principles that many of us believe form the bedrock of our society. Principles that are now in jeopardy. Principles that are not liberal or conservative, but are right or wrong, good or evil.

The voice in your head that makes you feel that way and causes you to go on your occassional rant isn't from me or other posters.........it's your conscience.

jinxmchue
11-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Obama is a buffoon. The Antichrist will not be a buffoon.

Lanie
11-08-2008, 11:26 AM
No one that I've seen has treated you or anyone as non human. We differ on issues and principles. Principles that many of us believe form the bedrock of our society. Principles that are now in jeopardy. Principles that are not liberal or conservative, but are right or wrong, good or evil.

The voice in your head that makes you feel that way and causes you to go on your occassional rant isn't from me or other posters.........it's your conscience.

If you think I haven't been treated like I wasn't human here or elsewhere, then you need to see the eye doctor. And your comments just now was like that. I'm not putting up with it anymore. I've been nice to people like you all across the boards just to be shit on more. So piss off.

M21
11-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Obama is a buffoon. The Antichrist will not be a buffoon.

Right on. The Anti-Christ won't be a stutterer..er.er.r.e.r.e.r.e.r

Obama is more of a Wormwood character.

BadCat
11-08-2008, 11:41 AM
If you think I haven't been treated like I wasn't human here or elsewhere, then you need to see the eye doctor. And your comments just now was like that. I'm not putting up with it anymore. I've been nice to people like you all across the boards just to be shit on more. So piss off.

Gee, people on Conservative boards don't like you, Bridget?
Whoda thunk it?

Lanie
11-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Gee, people on Conservative boards don't like you, Bridget?
Whoda thunk it?

There's a difference between not liking and treating inhuman.

I don't really believe that conservative is another word for fucked up in the head loon who hates everybody not like them, and yet some act like it is. It being a conservative board is NOT an excuse. You'd be surprised how much I hold back when I'm on a conservative board. I actually do remember where I'm at.

on edit: I am not referring to most posters here.Just particular ones that I'm tired of.

M21
11-08-2008, 11:55 AM

I think if you reach deep you'll find that often who you're really pissed off at is you. It must be very frustrating flailing around trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe you should take a sabbatical and search yourself to see if what you think you believe is actually true. It's particularly important as it relates to the doctrine of soul competency.

Lanie
11-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I think if you reach deep you'll find that often who you're really pissed off at is you. It must be very frustrating flailing around trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe you should take a sabbatical and search yourself to see if what you think you believe is actually true. It's particularly important as it relates to the doctrine of soul competency.

No, I am NOT the one I am pissed at. Even if my politics were wrong, it doesn't excuse treating me like I'm inhuman for it. I think some things in Republican politics are wrong. I don't treat people like they're a maggot for it. I don't literally suggest they're not human for it. There's a difference between saying something is doing something morally wrong and saying somebody is not human for it, which is exactly what some have done with me. There's no excuse. I won't freakin put up with it. I've kept my mouth shut for so long to try to be the tame, less crazy me. You know what's crazy and insane? Putting up with people who treat you like you're not human. Fuck them.

M21
11-08-2008, 12:11 PM
No, I am NOT the one I am pissed at. If you say so. Put politics aside and examine right from wrong, evil from good, and I think you'll see that life really is more black and white than you'd like it portraited. How you can be on the other side of the life issue and then proclaim you're being treated inhumanely seems a bit ironic to me.

Lanie
11-08-2008, 12:15 PM
If you say so. Put politics aside and examine right from wrong, evil from good, and I think you'll see that life really is more black and white than you'd like it portraited. How you can be on the other side of the life issue and then proclaim you're being treated inhumanely seems a bit ironic to me.

Well then you can piss off too then. How you can justify people constantly treating one like they're not even a person over freaking politics is beyond my understanding. I just don't care to be nice about it anymore.

Ree
11-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Lanie...News flash....It ain't all about you...Damn girl I've never seen someone bring so much shit on themselves....

Lanie
11-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Lanie...News flash....It ain't all about you...Damn girl I've never seen someone bring so much shit on themselves....

Well maybe if you and others want me to believe that, stop using politics as an excuse to treat me inhumanely. Oh, and since you hardly every respond to me in a form that isn't attacking, can you kindly STFU from here on? I'm tired of your bullshit. Thanks. Consequently, I know damn well you wouldn't have reacted well to the stuff I get put through. Hell, you can't even react well when somebody on the other side is being nice, as demonstrated the other night elsewhere.

asdf2231
11-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Lanie, people don't dump on you because they think you are less than human.

People dump on you because you are really very stupid.

And self involved.

And self involved stupid people suck.

BSR
11-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Well maybe if you and others want me to believe that, stop using politics as an excuse to treat me inhumanely. Oh, and since you hardly every respond to me in a form that isn't attacking, can you kindly STFU from here on? I'm tired of your bullshit. Thanks. Consequently, I know damn well you wouldn't have reacted well to the stuff I get put through. Hell, you can't even react well when somebody on the other side is being nice, as demonstrated the other night elsewhere.

We dont use politics to attack you. We use this shit. Your victim attitude is so annoying.

BadCat
11-08-2008, 02:17 PM

And self involved.

As vile as I find liberals, I like Lanie/Bridget more than I like a couple of so called "conservative" chicks who post here.

BSR
11-08-2008, 02:17 PM

And self involved.

This... So much This !!!

Lanie
11-08-2008, 02:30 PM

And self involved.

I would believe that IF certain people still didn't treat me a certain way after trying a different approach.

As it turns out, the guy I originally told off very openly hates libs and will probably tell you so himself. Reminds me of certain DUers, but okay.

Truth is my message actually doesn't apply to most conservatives posting across the boards, but a small very vocal group of people I just want to tell to go fuck themselves. Telling people to go fuck themselves instead of being nice and still being slapped makes me feel less like a victim. I feel so much better now. Go fuck yourself. I'm so happy!

And no, I wouldn't count myself as a victim if I got in trouble for this thread because I know I'm asking for it. I just had to get it out of my system once and for all.

Aaron Burr
11-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Hhhm. So Lanies the Anti-Christ? I thought the great beast of the apocalypse would be less whiny.

No no, after reading all the posts here, I'm still rolling with the impostor as being the Anti-Christ. However, I am willing demote him to the Hindu pantheon of evil gods if he continues his stuttering and bashing of 87 year old women.

BSR
11-08-2008, 02:52 PM
So Lanies the Anti-Christ? I thought the great beast of the apocalypse would be less whiny.

LOL... That is sig worthy right there. :D

Shannon
11-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Uh-oh. The MEAN Bridget has been unleashed!:p

Ree
11-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Uh-oh. The MEAN Bridget has been unleashed!:p

have ya been givin her lessons?:p

Defiant1
11-08-2008, 05:20 PM
I would believe that IF certain people still didn't treat me a certain way after trying a different approach.

As it turns out, the guy I originally told off very openly hates libs and will probably tell you so himself. Reminds me of certain DUers, but okay.

Truth is my message actually doesn't apply to most conservatives posting across the boards, but a small very vocal group of people I just want to tell to go fuck themselves. Telling people to go fuck themselves instead of being nice and still being slapped makes me feel less like a victim. I feel so much better now. Go fuck yourself. I'm so happy!

And no, I wouldn't count myself as a victim if I got in trouble for this thread because I know I'm asking for it. I just had to get it out of my system once and for all.

Since you are referring to me I will tell you I do not hate anybody and I do not hate you.

You are correct I do not like liberals, however I have many liberal friends and they know where I stand. Tuesday night I will be elected as President of our local American Hibiscus Society Chapter. I call this my softer side. There are several liberals in the membership. I will be polite to them. Just as I would to you.

I have never use inappropriate language when posting to you or anyone else that I can recall. If you or someone can prove otherwise I will stand corrected.

PoliKat
11-08-2008, 06:53 PM
So, THIS is Briget? (sp) Hmmmm...engagement is difficult to resist for many, I see. My frontal lobe is about to explode with laughter!!!:D Or would that be inhumane??

PoliKat
11-08-2008, 06:56 PM
I respect you for not using vulgarity to express your point. It is much more powerful! Thank you.

Lanie
11-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Since you are referring to me I will tell you I do not hate anybody and I do not hate you.

You are correct I do not like liberals, however I have many liberal friends and they know where I stand. Tuesday night I will be elected as President of our local American Hibiscus Society Chapter. I call this my softer side. There are several liberals in the membership. I will be polite to them. Just as I would to you.

I have never use inappropriate language when posting to you or anyone else that I can recall. If you or someone can prove otherwise I will stand corrected.

That's not what I read you saying elsewhere, but I don't want to drag drama back and forth between boards, so whatever.

If that stuff is true, then good for you.

M21
11-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Well then you can piss off too then. How you can justify people constantly treating one like they're not even a person over freaking politics is beyond my understanding. I just don't care to be nice about it anymore.

I'll break it down for you Barney style.

You support murdering unborn human beings or what you euphemistically call abortion on demand. You don't want to hear it for what it is, murder, because it might hurt your delicate sensibilities. If you don't feel any guilt for this genocide it's because you're a narcissist. Where is your compassion for the four thousand babies a day who are murdered in this country? You voted for, and give heartily approval of, the evil that allows that to take place and have done nothing to end the killing. You are enabling a genocide of holocaust proportions to take place and you want me to help you feel good about yourself?

You cry out to be defended, treated humanely, and valued while on the other hand you advocate the destruction of the most vulnerable of us all. What about their human rights? You know good and well that life begins at conception and that is a biological fact; the verdict of science not philosophy. But for you a Christian, you also know good and well what God's law says about murder.

If you hate me then I'll call that GOOD! I'm in good company because unlike you my position is scientific, pragmatic, and humanitarian.

wilbur
11-09-2008, 01:23 AM
You know good and well that life begins at conception and that is a biological fact; the verdict of science not philosophy. But for you a Christian, you also know good and well what God's law says about murder.

:rolleyes:

Biological fact? The only reason you believe a fetus has rights at conception is because of some superstitious myth of a soul entering the body... well if you believe that.. lucky for an aborted fetus, its soul gets to go straight to heaven. In fact, if we abort every single baby, chances are more people will make it to heaven than they will if we wait for the rapture. Guess we should get started.

M21
11-09-2008, 01:37 AM

Biological fact? The only reason you believe a fetus has rights at conception is because of some superstitious myth of a soul entering the body... well if you believe that.. lucky for an aborted fetus, its soul gets to go straight to heaven. In fact, if we abort every single baby, chances are more people will make it to heaven than they will if we wait for the rapture. Guess we should get started.

Great display of logic. If we aren't sure when a soul "began" (assuming souls actually begin at a certain point in time), then shouldn't we error on the side of not killing a human? I don't know, sounds like common sense to me.

Lanie
11-09-2008, 02:21 AM

You support murdering unborn human beings or what you euphemistically call abortion on demand. You don't want to hear it for what it is, murder, because it might hurt your delicate sensibilities. If you don't feel any guilty for this genocide it's because you're a narcissist. Where is your compassion for the four thousand babies a day who are murdered in this country? You voted for, and give heartily approval of, the evil that allows that to take place and have done nothing to end the killing. You are enabling a genocide of holocaust proportions to take place and you want me to help you feel good about yourself?

You cry out to be defended, treated humanely, and valued while on the other hand you advocate the destruction of the most vulnerable of us all. What about their human rights? You know good and well that life begins at conception and that is a biological fact; the verdict of science not philosophy. But for you a Christian, you also know good and well what God's law says about murder.

If you hate me then I'll call that GOOD! I'm in good company because unlike you my position is scientific, pragmatic, and humanitarian.

Yeah, well you support laws that would lead to women being butchered and slaughtered. Domestic Violence actually increases during a pregnancy, so a woman's chances of dying during a pregnancy increases with DV. While most child births are safe in this country, truth is it's more dangerous than abortion to give birth (for the woman). Meanwhile, countless women are dying in third world countries in childbirth. All for what? An embryo who may or may not be a person? Where's *your* sense of humanity? Where's your compassion for women? Do you hate me for this? Well, GOOD! Because unlike you, my position is humanitarian. Nothing humanitarian about letting countless women across the world die in childbirth, illegal abortion, and other pregnancy related stuff.

Don't even get started with me. Two can play with that ridiculous emo game. And don't think for a second I actually don't feel the way I just described in the above paragraph because I do. I just don't discuss it most of the time because I think it's important to keep my piss to myself and not put it on the floor.

M21
11-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Do you hate me for this?

1. I hate hands that shed innocent blood.
2. No statistics anywhere bear out what you just stated as fact.
3. We voted for President of the United States, not a world leader. What goes on in other countries as Mr. Obama said "is above my pay grade" It's completely irrelevant to US law.
4. God is still on His throne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kri8G-lGYfg

AmPat
11-09-2008, 05:36 AM

How's this new tactic working for you?:cool:

AmPat
11-09-2008, 05:39 AM

He said "life begins at conception." That it was a "biological fact." If the embryo is fertilized and begins to split, what, if not life, is it?

YupItsMe
11-09-2008, 07:23 AM

And another lib Baby-killer pipes in on queue. :rolleyes:

human nature
11-09-2008, 08:08 AM
He is not THE AntiChrist. Rather he is the anti Reagan. Also,he must be held to account for more falsehood during his campaign than W had in his entire 7+ years as President.
Life and Liberty, Brothers and Sisters

Lanie
11-09-2008, 02:37 PM
1. I hate hands that shed innocent blood.
2. No statistics anywhere bear out what you just stated as fact.
3. We voted for President of the United States, not a world leader. What goes on in other countries as Mr. Obama said "is above my pay grade" It's completely irrelevant to US law.
4. God is still on His throne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kri8G-lGYfg

Until the United States is no longer the superpower with the power to take away funds from regular healthcare clinics just for saying the a word (not even necessarily doing it, but talking about it), I say that other countries matter.

Well, the holy spirt told me to knock it off already, so here it goes. I think the embryo/fetus probably is a person. If I got pregnant, I'd find a way to make it work out. So for the most part, I agree with you now a days. Maybe I'm just getting old. I'm still not currently sure enough to want to push for laws for it. I still think the best way to stop abortion is to stop unwanted pregnancies. I'm all for explaining to kids why they're too young to have sex and encouraging them not to have sex to keep from getting pregnant. It wouldn't hurt if adults would practice their own preaching if they want to push the "until marriage" thing.

But I still want people to learn all about birth control and how to use it. I know somebody who thinks that pulling it out actually works for goodness sakes. Ignorance needs to stop. I also want plenty of access to birth control. I think working hard for pregnancy prevention stops abortion better then pushing for laws. If Roe couldn't be overturned during eight years of Reagan, four years of Bush Sr, and eight years of George W. Bush (who really pushed hard IMO), then it's not going to be overturned. You're better off pushing for state laws (which Obama will not be able to interfere with because Democrat congress people want to be voted back in) and pushing hard for pregnancy prevention. I don't believe it's impossible.

Lanie
11-09-2008, 02:39 PM
How's this new tactic working for you?:cool:

The nice tactic hasn't worked out well for me either depending on the poster.

3rd-try
11-09-2008, 08:42 PM
As vile as I find liberals, I like Lanie/Bridget more than I like a couple of so called "conservative" chicks who post here.

Oh. Lanie is Bridget. I didn't know. I always liked Bridget. Different name, I just missed it. I rarely agreed with her, but she usually had a reasonable argument for her positions. Not, just a bunch of talking points. And, she seemed willing to discuss the differences. I don't remember her initiating the smack downs, but I haven't been keeping score either.
I "think" she gets her news from sources that are left-center just as we get ours from right-center. So, the clash happens here. There's no real need to get personal unless it's with LP.

AmPat
11-09-2008, 10:27 PM
He is not THE AntiChrist. Rather he is the anti Reagan. Also,he must be held to account for more falsehood during his campaign than W had in his entire 7+ years as President.
Life and Liberty, Brothers and Sisters
Check today's Breaking News. Ohbama took less than a week to show just how bold a liar he is. Of course he will get a pass on this in the media so don't wait for the negative articles pointing out his blatant hypocrisy.

PoliKat
11-09-2008, 11:25 PM
I think this video should be played agaiin and again and again where everybody can see it, hear it again and again and again. How can one miss the point? Thank you, AmPat. Bring it on. Keep bringin' it on.

noonwitch
11-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Yeah, yeah, and the names Ronald Wilson Reagan each have 6 letters.

I'm not a big believer in anyone's attempts to interpret the Revelation, and apply the prophecies to current politics. I'm especially not a big believer when the people who are saying that one guy is the anti-christ are the same people whose party just lost in a major way. It's convenient. The other guy is satan's spawn, it couldn't be that the american people are not happy with the current policies of the GOP, no, they are being deceived by the antichrist.

Gato es Verde
11-10-2008, 10:02 AM
If Obama is the Anti-Christ, Christians need to be concerned ... because they are still here and were left behind.

The Night Owl
11-10-2008, 02:09 PM

You support murdering unborn human beings or what you euphemistically call abortion on demand. You don't want to hear it for what it is, murder, because it might hurt your delicate sensibilities. If you don't feel any guilt for this genocide it's because you're a narcissist. Where is your compassion for the four thousand babies a day who are murdered in this country? You voted for, and give heartily approval of, the evil that allows that to take place and have done nothing to end the killing. You are enabling a genocide of holocaust proportions to take place and you want me to help you feel good about yourself?

So, if you feel that abortion is murder, then why do you live in and pay taxes to a country which allows it?

wilbur
11-10-2008, 02:20 PM
He said "life begins at conception." That it was a "biological fact." If the embryo is fertilized and begins to split, what, if not life, is it?

Ok, sure... it is alive at conception.... but in no different a way than skin cells on a q-tip that are swabbed off the inside of your mouth.. not immoral to experiment on, or destroy, or otherwise choose its fate with complete and unrestricted autonomy.

noonwitch
11-10-2008, 03:54 PM
If Obama is the Anti-Christ, Christians need to be concerned ... because they are still here and were left behind.

LOL, that's a good one.

Aaron Burr
11-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Hhmm. Most Christians actually read the Bible (except me, until they start making them out of asbestos) so they understand the order in which these things are supposed to happen. The joke isn't funny because it's premise is wrong. It's similar to crafting the "Chicken crosses the road" joke backwards.

Besides, the only Christians who worry about being left behind are most likely Heretics anyway.

But yeah, laughing at people who don't understand why they are laughing is always funny.

M21
11-10-2008, 04:06 PM
So, if you feel that abortion is murder, then why do you live in and pay taxes to a country which allows it?The same reason you do. I give to Rome what is Rome's and when the Romans are gone, I'll still be here.

M21
11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
If Obama is the Anti-Christ, Christians need to be concerned ... because they are still here and were left behind.uh... yeah.....ha ha :rolleyes:

FlaGator
11-10-2008, 06:29 PM

Wrong again. Original sin, no baptism fetus' and new borns do not go to heaven upon death. I know that some Christians find this an unpopular view, but show me something in Scripture that states that fetus' and infants are treated differently. If the unborn went to heaven then Christians should be all for abortion because Christianity is about helping to save souls.

FlaGator
11-10-2008, 06:32 PM
So, if you feel that abortion is murder, then why do you live in and pay taxes to a country which allows it?

My how redneck of you...;)

AmPat
11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Ok, sure... it is alive at conception.... but in no different a way than skin cells on a q-tip that are swabbed off the inside of your mouth.. not immoral to experiment on, or destroy, or otherwise choose its fate with complete and unrestricted autonomy.

Those regenerating cells are merely being replaced by one's body as a function of life. The cell you equate that is splitting will ultimately become a baby. I do not care to let this become a defense of life post. You may support abortion and face the consequences. I choose life.
Deut: 30:18 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Robert Karl
11-11-2008, 07:34 PM

So, you're saying that the ANTI-CHRIST IS NOT COMPUTER LITERATE??????

FlaGator
11-11-2008, 07:53 PM
So, you're saying that the ANTI-CHRIST IS NOT COMPUTER LITERATE??????

He's 80 years old and can't figure out a Jitterbug phone.:eek:

Space Gravy
11-11-2008, 09:17 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2i9rrdk.jpg