PDA

View Full Version : One Vicar, One Potato, One Set Of Imaginary Curtains = Surgery.

Gingersnap
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Vicar went to hospital with potato stuck in bottom

A vicar attended hospital with a potato stuck up his bottom - and claimed it got there after he fell on to the vegetable while naked.

Last Updated: 2:55PM GMT 31 Oct 2008

The clergyman, in his 50s, told nurses he had been hanging curtains when he fell backwards on to his kitchen table.

He happened to be nude at the time of the mishap, said the vicar, who insisted he had not been playing a sex game.

The vicar had to undergo a delicate operation to extract the vegetable, one of a range of odd items medics in Sheffield have had to remove from people's backsides or genitals. Others include a can of deodorant, a cucumber, a Russian doll and a carnation.

Speaking of the vicar, A & E nurse Trudi Watson, of Sheffield's Northern General Hospital, said: "He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in the kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

"But it's not for me to question his story. He had to undergo surgery to have it removed."

Well, this could happen to anybody, I suppose. Any insane pervs with bad housekeeping skills, that is. :eek:

Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html)

megimoo
11-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Well, this could happen to anybody, I suppose. Any insane pervs with bad housekeeping skills, that is. :eek:

Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html)
Hospital emergency rooms in Sodom (San Francisco) have stirrups attached to examination tables because of the very large queer population .They have some amazing articles removed from the Butts of the Rectally Fixated set.

An all time favorite are frozen ball park franks and assorted kielbasa .Another goody is summer squash,zucchini 's and cucumbers in season.Frozen popsickles, hoodseys and The occasional frozen banana .One of the most unusual was found when a doctor found a light shining out of one little fags butt.His gay partnen shoved a lit flashlight up his anal passage ,Tis indeed a sad life to be a gay !

JB
11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
"Have you ever met a proctologist? They usually have a very good sense of humor. You meet a proctologist at a party, don't walk away. Plant yourself there because you will hear the funniest stories you've ever heard. See, no one wants to admit to them that they stuck something up there. Never. It's always an accident. Every proctologist story ends in the same way... 'It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one.' "

- Kramer, in "The Fusilli Jerry"

Bubba Dawg
11-07-2008, 07:12 PM
I used to work in an ER. I heard a story about one guy who had to have a good sized long candle removed from his nether reaches. He swore he swallowed it.

Gingersnap
11-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Well, it's going to be some time before I regard the humble spud in quite the same way again.

Bubba Dawg
11-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Well, it's going to be some time before I regard the humble spud in quite the same way again.

I'm sure the humble vicar feels the same way. :eek: