PDA

View Full Version : Hi, here to get Dems out of office

Brweyes
11-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Hello,

I am a 36yr old mother of 2 teenage boys from Louisiana. And here to find out how I can help and maybe get answers. I always took my freedom for granted, never thought it could be taken away. And I am sooooo MAD right now that Americans could sell their/our(ones who voted for McCain) freedoms away for what 500 bucks a yr. Well I'm sorry my kids freedoms arent for sell Mr. Barack Hussein Obama!!!!! So will be glad to help anyway I can to get REPUBLICANS back in charge. Just hope it wont be too late.

BSR
11-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Hello,

I am a 36yr old mother of 2 teenage boys from Louisiana. And here to find out how I can help and maybe get answers. I always took my freedom for granted, never thought it could be taken away. And I am sooooo MAD right now that Americans could sell their/our(ones who voted for McCain) freedoms away for what 500 bucks a yr. Well I'm sorry my kids freedoms arent for sell Mr. Barack Hussein Obama!!!!! So will be glad to help anyway I can to get REPUBLICANS back in charge. Just hope it wont be too late.

Welcome. Jump into any thread you like.

How did you find us, if you don't mind me asking?

Brweyes
11-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Thank you for welcoming me. I heard about it on Hannity's radio show.

RegiNP
11-08-2008, 02:27 AM
Welcome. I am new here, as well. I posted a thread the other day suggesting that people wear a flag pin every day of the Obama Admin. When folks ask why you are doing this you reply with principles of American freedoms that should not be changed. O, and he has a disdain for flag pins, I have heard. Great to know another mom raising conservative sons!

ginad3248
11-08-2008, 03:14 AM
I am also a new member and very happy i found CU. One thing I did was decided to Join the NRA.i believe in the 2nd ammendment and also there website is very informitive.
I do not want any of Obama's "CHANGE".
I wark hard for what I have and feel every one should and our goverment's job is to defend and protect our freedom not give "handouts"!!!!

JB
11-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Get involved at the local level. Find local conservatives running for office and volunteer for them any way you can. It's the best way to start.

Brweyes
11-09-2008, 08:22 PM
I am also a new member and very happy i found CU. One thing I did was decided to Join the NRA.i believe in the 2nd ammendment and also there website is very informitive.
I do not want any of Obama's "CHANGE".
I wark hard for what I have and feel every one should and our goverment's job is to defend and protect our freedom not give "handouts"!!!!
Thanks for the welcome guys, My husband bought us NRA memberships this morning. YEAH!

M21
11-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Welcome to CU all. Nice to see folks who want to clean up Washington and hopefully we can start by doing the dirty laundry in our own party.

Bongo55
11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Hello new folks,welcome. I agree with you M21 it would be nice to see some actual Republicans in the Republican Party. I think the funny thing is (in regards to getting the dims out) is that they will do all the work. I'm reminded of a Chinese say that goes something like, "If you sit by the river long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies floating by". So take hart all we will survive.

I think jimmy carter is probably the happiest one out of all of this, because the "one" will take the title of worst president in modern history away from him. :)

patriot45
11-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Welcome all of you, and to Hannity, a job well done . He does talk about the Conservative Underground, but like he invented it. Maybe he will throw a post our way! :D

M21
11-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I think jimmy carter is probably the happiest one out of all of this, because the "one" will take the title of worst president in modern history away from him. :)

I love it. Too funny. :)

ralph wiggum
11-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Welcome Brweyes. We already have a member known as BEG (Brown Eyed Girl), but we can always use another.

FlaGator
11-10-2008, 06:32 AM
Welcome to Btweyes and all the other newbiesI may have missed sending a welcome to!