PDA

View Full Version : Things that are passe

OwlMBA
11-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Certain things drive me crazy. What drives me especially crazy are things that are worn out. Past their prime. Passe. Overdone. Trite. Old. Needing-to-go-away-forever

Here is my list for today:

- Obama T-shirts
- Obama signs
- Obama stickers
- Anything else Obama-related (the guy won. Give it up already).
- Fat comedians making fat jokes
- Self righteous has-beens from Hollywood
- All of the media.
- Activists
- The US Auto industry
- "Civil Rights Activists"
- "Black Churches"
- Affirmative Action
- Dell (their computers suck)
- Corporations-turned-do-gooders (Google, Apple, Microsoft, and all the rest that give up profit to save the world)
- Metrosexuals and other pansies
- Code Pink
- The Taco Bell, KFC, and Burger King commercials aimed at the white, single, 30-something, white, male losers
- Easy Credit
- McMansions
- Budweiser

Milly
11-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Can we add Dan Quale jokes? Biden will have him beat in the first two weeks!

I still hear them from time to time, but I'm from Indiana, so maybe it's a local thing.

DarkHalo
11-08-2008, 11:19 PM
I was coming back from the beach earlier today and saw a guy with a 'Kerry/Edwards' bumper sticker. THATS passe.

OwlMBA
11-08-2008, 11:29 PM
I was coming back from the beach earlier today and saw a guy with a 'Kerry/Edwards' bumper sticker. THATS passe.

Wow. Thats pretty bad.

M21
11-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Honor student bumper stickers. I really don't care.

Magnets on cars. Any magnets.

Aaron Burr
11-09-2008, 01:59 AM
Hip Hop. It's so very over.

linda22003
11-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Can we add Dan Quale jokes? Biden will have him beat in the first two weeks!

I still hear them from time to time, but I'm from Indiana, so maybe it's a local thing.

It must be. I haven't heard anything about him - joking or otherwise - for years.

ralph wiggum
11-09-2008, 12:55 PM

I still occasionally see "Gore/Lieberman" stickers. :eek:

MrsSmith
11-09-2008, 12:58 PM
The First Amendment
The Second Amendment

Bill
11-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Illegal aliens need to go away forever. They are the biggest thing killing this country IMHO. :mad:

SaintLouieWoman
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
I still occasionally see "Gore/Lieberman" stickers. :eek:
Haven't seen them on the cars in the Whole Foods lot for years, but lots of old Kerry/Edward bumper stickers.

I really can do without anything Obama, but that's a given. :D

Space Gravy
11-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Honor student bumper stickers. I really don't care.

Magnets on cars. Any magnets.

And of course the my kid beat up your honor student stickers. The first 100 or so I saw were funny......after that, not so much.

Anyone else see the baby on board signs are making a comeback? I've seen two this month.

Gingersnap
11-10-2008, 09:53 AM
And of course the my kid beat up your honor student stickers. The first 100 or so I saw were funny......after that, not so much.

Anyone else see the baby on board signs are making a comeback? I've seen two this month.

I saw a "Former Embryo On Board" last week. Now, that's funny! :D