PDA

View Full Version : The Mother Of All Bouncie Stories

everyman68
06-16-2008, 10:51 AM
zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 01:58 PM
Original message
Poll question: I caught some Freeper pouring coffee on my car and trying to remove my Obama bumpersticker
This morning, I was parking my car in a lot and noticed some guy giving me the hairy eyeball as I got out to head to work. It was echoey in the lot, but I could hear him say "blah blah blah blah Obama blah blah..." as I was walking away. As I turned to go out of the building, I saw out of the corner of my eye him POURING SOMETHING on my car! WTF!

So I turned around quietly and went back to the car and saw him muttering something while he was trying to remove my Obama bumpersticker. I yelled "What the FUCK are you doing, asshole!" loudly and scared the crap out of him. I grabbed his arm and told him we're going to the front office to report him.

He started crying! The guy was in his late-sixties with the usual accouterments an older vintage Freeper dumbass would wear...polyester pants and a too-tight shirt with a big beer gut, Vitalis hair slicked back, cigarette-stained teeth and the vibes of an angry old man. I felt sorry for him as he whimpered like a little schoolboy, so I asked for his license to get his name and phone number. He gave it to me. I then told him I was going to talk to the parking lot management about what to do next.

When he walked away, I noticed he had crapped in his pants.

What should I do?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6368149

"What should I do? "

WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

megimoo
06-16-2008, 10:59 AM
"What should I do? "

WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAChange his diapers .What a full load of crap and not just in the Phantom of the old man's pants.This boob reminds me of the book 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' .(http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/6821/thurber.html)

M1A2
06-16-2008, 11:01 AM
LOL! I'm sure that really happened.

I liked the creativity. I haven't seen anything like this before. Bravo! He gets major points for mentioning how he/she, the brave one, scared the shit out of the cowardly Republican.

Sonnabend
06-16-2008, 11:02 AM
One quarter bong.

No conversion and it didnt happen at Starbucks

everyman68
06-16-2008, 11:03 AM
LOL! I'm sure that really happened.

I liked the creativity. I haven't seen anything like this before. Bravo! He gets major points for mentioning how he/she, the brave one, scared the shit out of the cowardly Republican.

If you read the replies the poster says he was a foot taller than the guy...

BSR
06-16-2008, 11:08 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Bill inGA
06-16-2008, 11:11 AM
"What should I do? "

WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Truth be told, this DUmmy was probably asked about Obama and what a terrible president he would make. DUmmie's head explodes, as well as his bowels, and he throws his coffe cup at the man's car. Man calls to file a complaint with the parking lot. Parking lot knows who this guy is and is a known problem. They give guy phone number to call as it is on record if this ever happened again.

Guy talks to DUmmies wife, who kinda likes Obama. Charges are not pressed since DUmmie is in counciling because of an abusive childhood.

Later on, I think the DUmmy let the truth slip out....like, uh, other things....

JVS (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:38 AM
Response to Original message
40. He seriously crapped his pants?

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:43 AM
Response to Reply #40
44. I sure appeared that way...
His pants were a light blue and there were the tell-tail signs of some um... problems.

BSR
06-16-2008, 11:21 AM
zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:40 AM
42. > Here's what I've done....
I called the lot management and reported him for vandalism. They asked if I wanted to press charges. I said no. They were considering reporting him to the police to have it on record. I said to make sure it was them that are logged in as reporting it.

I then called his home number and talked to his wife and told her what happened. She was quiet and sounded very upset. I told her to have him get help. We joked briefly and she said she "kind of likes Obama", but her husband doesn't. I said that appeared to be pretty obvious. I told her I wasn't pressing charges, but it should be a lesson to him that he really needs to get help.

I wished her a nice day and hopefully that's the end of it. Ferchrissakes...

One main reason I even brought all this up is because I've hear reports from others getting Obama lawn signs stolen and some instances of people getting their cars "keyed"... we're not even in the full season of Republican demonization yet...

I have many many more Facepalm pictures to post for this bouncy. It keeps getting better and better.. :rolleyes:

everyman68
06-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Some DUmmies immediately identify the story as apocryphal...The others shouldn't be allowed near heavy machinery...

I'm surprised Zulcululu didn't add his wife offered him sexual favors not to turn in her husband to the police...

M1A2
06-16-2008, 11:30 AM
And now in their world it's Republicans who vandalizes and keys poor people's cars? Just wow....

jinxmchue
06-16-2008, 11:36 AM
This bounces pretty high, but I don't know if this is the mother of all bouncies. I have yet to see anything that trumps the cop jumping out of the bushes.

everyman68
06-16-2008, 11:37 AM
And now in their world it's Republicans who vandalizes and keys poor people's cars? Just wow....

Crap like what the poster says happens...It just happens without all the phony bathos...

LibraryLady
06-16-2008, 11:39 AM
zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 01:58 PM
Original message
I got caught pouring coffee on a car and trying to remove a McSame bumpersticker this morning !
I was parking my Prius on the street and noticed some guy with a McCain sticker as I got out to pick up my food stamps. It was echoey, but I could hear him say "blah blah blah blah Obama blah blah..." as he was walking away. As he walked into the building, I poured some coffee on his bumper to try and remove his McSame sticker
He yelled "What the F**K are you doing, asshole!" loudly and scared the crap out of me. He grabbed my arm and told me we're going to the police

I started crying! The tears were pouring down my tye-died shirt and dripping into my Birkenstocks.. He felt sorry for me as I whimpered like a little schoolboy, so he made me promise not to do it again.

When he walked away, I noticed I had crapped in my pants.

More realistic version!

jinxmchue
06-16-2008, 11:41 AM
More realistic version!

Two thumbs up!

everyman68
06-16-2008, 11:57 AM
zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 02:40 PM

I begged him not to call the lot management and report me for vandalism. I begged him I not to press charges. He said he had to think about it.. I gave him my home phone number and told him my wife would provide him with sexual favors if he didn't report me.

He called my home number and talked to my wife and told her what happened. She was very upset when I got home. . I told her I need help. We joked briefly and she said she "kind of likes MCain."

FIXED!!!!!

Dan D. Doty
06-16-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm going to tell you a true story.

When I was working my second to last day before starting my vaction ( I work at Wal-Mart, that should make a couple Moonbats heads explode), I notice a car on the parking lot as I was working outside.
It had been spray painted with " BUSH SUCKS " and " ANTI WAR ".

I looked at the stickers, Marlin Mason, Obama 08.

This goof had painted his own car ruining it.

I had good arguments for this Moonbat, but I never saw him, which is just as well because I'm not losing my job over some nitwit.

But when you ruin your own stuff because your hate demands it, you're capable of doing the worse acts in the world and justifying them, then you're capable of doing everything from arson to shoving people into ovens.

This is the mindset we're going up against.

A dark storm is almost upon us kids; keep your powder dry.

FDK
06-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Here's a true bouncy:

MY buddy came out of Safeway last Friday and someone had backed into the bumper of his big ole POS diesel pickup. Apparenttly the driver of the car (subcompact with Obama sticker) had tried to drive away but people in the parking lot made her hand around until he got out of the store.

My buddy didn't care about the dent in his bumper (since it was already there before the gal hit him. After some thinking he gave the gal two options:

1) Go into the Safeway and get him $100 from the ATM.

2) Make out three checks:
$25 to Dave Reichert's campaign (Rebublican congresscritter)
$25 to McCain's campaign
$25 to Dino Rossi's campagin (WA gubernatorial candiadte who had election stolen in 2004)

So he was giving her the chance to save $25. At first she didn't understand but then got flustered, went into Safeway and got $100 out of the ATM. My buddy is pretty good at romenting liberals - including his parents.:D

Kimberly
06-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Bouncie backfires (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6368149#6368152)

zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 09:58 AM
Original message
Poll question: I caught some Freeper pouring coffee on my car and trying to remove my Obama bumpersticker
This morning, I was parking my car in a lot and noticed some guy giving me the hairy eyeball as I got out to head to work. It was echoey in the lot, but I could hear him say "blah blah blah blah Obama blah blah..." as I was walking away. As I turned to go out of the building, I saw out of the corner of my eye him POURING SOMETHING on my car! WTF!

So I turned around quietly and went back to the car and saw him muttering something while he was trying to remove my Obama bumpersticker. I yelled "What the FUCK are you doing, asshole!" loudly and scared the crap out of him. I grabbed his arm and told him we're going to the front office to report him.

He started crying! The guy was in his late-sixties with the usual accouterments an older vintage Freeper dumbass would wear...polyester pants and a too-tight shirt with a big beer gut, Vitalis hair slicked back, cigarette-stained teeth and the vibes of an angry old man. I felt sorry for him as he whimpered like a little schoolboy, so I asked for his license to get his name and phone number. He gave it to me. I then told him I was going to talk to the parking lot management about what to do next.

When he walked away, I noticed he had crapped in his pants.

What should I do?
Poll result (130 votes)
Press charges for vandalism or other crimes (88 votes, 68%) Vote
Call the parking management and notify what happened (13 votes, 10%) Vote
Let him sweat it out and be paranoid he gets arrested (19 votes, 15%) Vote
Other (10 votes, 8%) Vote

zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:13 AM
Response to Reply #28
56. Yep...
#42 is what I did... not pressing charges, but reported to the lot management, who will either not let him in again or can do whatever they want...

I'd like to talk to him again and chances are that I will run into him again... downtown Madison WI is pretty small. I've found it's hard to change some people's minds, but who knows... time will tell.

zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:40 AM
I called the lot management and reported him for vandalism. They asked if I wanted to press charges. I said no. They were considering reporting him to the police to have it on record. I said to make sure it was them that are logged in as reporting it.

I then called his home number and talked to his wife and told her what happened. She was quiet and sounded very upset. I told her to have him get help. We joked briefly and she said she "kind of likes Obama", but her husband doesn't. I said that appeared to be pretty obvious. I told her I wasn't pressing charges, but it should be a lesson to him that he really needs to get help.

I wished her a nice day and hopefully that's the end of it. Ferchrissakes...

One main reason I even brought all this up is because I've hear reports from others getting Obama lawn signs stolen and some instances of people getting their cars "keyed"... we're not even in the full season of Republican demonization yet...

Most of the DUers are eating it up, laughing and giggling over the story. Then it starts to go downhill...

rug (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:15 AM
20. Other: tell the truth.

Forrest Greene (701 posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:12 AM
55. FWIW, This Story Strikes Me As
...fiction. I could be wrong, but that's the impression it gives.

Maddy McCall (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:14 AM
Response to Reply #55
57. Yep.
He's told some other doozies, too.

PelosiFan (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:21 AM
Response to Reply #55
59. That was my impression as well.
Then I decided to say "nevermind" instead, as it seems that me reacting that way to anyone here, results in them getting unwarranted attention and popularity.

So, Way to go, OP! Definitely the best course of action in dealing with a poor old man is to grab him by the arm and scare the crap out of him.

Maddy McCall (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:29 PM
Response to Reply #59
85. Remember this one?
Someone could make a Lifetime Movie about the things this guy goes through.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=2887774

Dr_eldritch (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:52 PM
Response to Reply #85
91. From tracking the links, I'd say
Edited on Mon Jun-16-08 12:53 PM by Dr_eldritch
it'd be more a 'Spike TV' movie.

I loved the one about being a stud.

*tracking*

cat_girl25 (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:29 AM
63. You're lying. nt

DemocratSinceBirth (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:31 AM
67. In The Spirit Of Your Account
You should have brandished your Glock and asked him if he was "feeling lucky".

Richardo (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 11:47 AM
70. What a brilliant parody of all the 'confront the angry Freeper threads'
Edited on Mon Jun-16-08 12:02 PM by Richardo
So over the top: you can almost see it happening, then, as detail upon unlikely detail accumulates, you realize that it's all merely a wishful fantasy spun out of a chance encounter.

Kudos good sir! Masterfully done!

King Sandbox (321 posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:07 PM
76. Reminds me of the time some Freeper scum tried to steal one of my signs.
He had the audacity to walk right up to my yard and lift my Kerry/Edwards sign from its moorings! I then called for my three rottweilers, Truth, Justice & Noodles. I specially trained them for years to attack once they smelled the scent of Republicanism. There's nothing more refreshing than watching a right-wing pig defecate as vicious, left-leaning curs ravage his body.

Richardo (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:13 PM
Response to Reply #76
79. 'Noodles'
<roflmao smilie.>

King Sandbox (321 posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:15 PM
Response to Reply #79
80. He was a rescue.

OPERATIONMINDCRIME (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:53 PM
92. Wow, Talk About Your Blatantly Made Up Stories In A Desperate Attempt To Seek Attention. Holy Cow.
This is easily one of the most embellished and amateurish pieces of fictional writing I've ever seen here. How embarrassing for you.

ralph wiggum
06-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Forrest Greene (701 posts)
Mon Jun-16-08 11:12 AM
55. FWIW, This Story Strikes Me As

...fiction. I could be wrong, but that's the impression it gives.

Maddy McCall(1000+ posts)
Mon Jun-16-08 11:14 AM
Response to Reply #55
57. Yep.

He's told some other doozies, too.

PelosiFan (1000+ posts)
Mon Jun-16-08 11:21 AM
Response to Reply #55
59. That was my impression as well.

Then I decided to say "nevermind" instead, as it seems that me reacting that way to anyone here, results in them getting unwarranted attention and popularity.

So, Way to go, OP! Definitely the best course of action in dealing with a poor old man is to grab him by the arm and scare the crap out of him.

Maddy McCall(1000+ posts)
Mon Jun-16-08 12:29 PM
Response to Reply #59
85. Remember this one?

Someone could make a Lifetime Movie about the things this guy goes through.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=2887774

chimpsrsmarter (1000+ posts)
Mon Jun-16-08 01:26 PM
Response to Reply #55
98. bounces more than flubber?

I love how the DUmmies are using our terminology now. :D :D

LibraryLady
06-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Lots of DUers are on to old ZZ

zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 10:51 PM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=2887774#2888041)
I was pushed by a Clinton campaign thug to move into a non-existent protest zone

blah blah blah
Stand tall Obama supporters. This is a war. Our Democratic Party is going to have to deal with the extraction of the Clinton disease.

MADem (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 10:54 PM
3. "Stand tall Obama supporters. This is a war." Stupidest comment of the YEAR.

Say, are you getting paid to post this divisive bullshit by the McCain campaign, or are you just naturally inclined to want to destroy the Democratic Party?

Heckuva job, there, Brownie!!!

patriot45
06-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Dr_eldritch (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 12:52 PM
Response to Reply #85
91. From tracking the links, I'd say
Edited on Mon Jun-16-08 12:53 PM by Dr_eldritch
it'd be more a 'Spike TV' movie.

I loved the one about being a stud.

*tracking*

Ha! This nut should talk, this is the moonbat who has fictional conversaions on his cell phone while waiting in grocery lines!!!

And besides, the OP did not start with, So....

Junebug68
06-16-2008, 03:09 PM
I give it nothing - no bongs for you DUmmie! Come back, one year!

BSR
06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
you have to know when the other DUmmies are calling you out, your bullshit is pretty bad....

Bill inGA
06-16-2008, 04:12 PM
This is priceless! It stands alone but it takes the DUmmy in this threads OP to task.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6369611

Maddy McCall (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 03:16 PM
Original message
My elderly boss--a huge Obama fan--just got home from the ER...
He said he was trying to wash off a speck of birdpoo on someone's Obama bumpersticker today--all he had handy was a latte--so he dripped a little coffee on the bumper sticker and attempted to rub the goop off with his shirt sleeve, when all the sudden some raving maniac attacked him from behind.

So, my boss said that he dustrolled the attacker, put him in a full-nelson, and made the sot cry like a little girl. Unfortunately, my boss threw his back out in the process and got some mud on his pants. He's back at work now, though, and he said he'll beat down any lunatic who screams undiginified obscenities at him--or if the fool calls his wife again to proposition her.

I told the bossman to get a protective order. We'll see.

:D

ralph wiggum
06-16-2008, 05:27 PM
This is priceless! It stands alone but it takes the DUmmy in this threads OP to task.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6369611

Go Maddy McCall!!!!! :D

Perilloux
06-17-2008, 09:17 AM
I love how the DUmmies are using our terminology now. :D :D

That's the part I love!

chimpsrsmarter (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 01:26 PM
Response to Reply #55
98. bounces more than flubber?

Midlodemocrat (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 04:09 PM
Response to Reply #55
126. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Erin Elizabeth (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 08:38 PM
Response to Reply #126
147. Just curious--what does this mean?

If it's an inside joke, I apologize for butting in. I was just curious.

Midlodemocrat (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-17-08 07:47 AM
Response to Reply #147
159. It's called a

bouncy tale. The freepers call any what they perceive to be outrageous post on this site a bouncy tale.

No Midlodemocrat, it's not the freepers that coined the phrase. And why don't you tell them where the term "BouncyBall" originated? "BouncyBall" was/is (haven't seen a post from her in ages) a loony public school teacher DUmmy who posted obviously made up stories on DU, during school hours no less.

Speaking of BB, is she still around the DUmp?

Also, if anyone has access to any of those original bouncy threads they would be a great reference for those unfamiliar with the term. Not to mention how incredibly entertaining those threads were.

There's alot of history connected to that term, leave to a DUmmy to get it wrong.

Bill inGA
06-17-2008, 11:57 AM

That's the part I love!

No Midlodemocrat, it's not the freepers that coined the phrase. And why don't you tell them where the term "BouncyBall" originated? "BouncyBall" was/is (haven't seen a post from her in ages) a loony public school teacher DUmmy who posted obviously made up stories on DU, during school hours no less.

Speaking of BB, is she still around the DUmp?

Also, if anyone has access to any of those original bouncy threads they would be a great reference for those unfamiliar with the term. Not to mention how incredibly entertaining those threads were.

There's alot of history connected to that term, leave to a DUmmy to get it wrong.

A liberal and a DUmmy, forever rewriting history!