PDA

View Full Version : True Blood - all episodes this weekend.

BadCat
11-09-2008, 10:43 AM
HBO is showing all of the episodes of the True Blood series this weekend.

If you're not watching it, you're missing out on something.

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 01:29 PM
I had never heard of that at all and then caught a part of one episode and said, OH MAN, this is good.

I've got to backtrack now and see the series from the beginning. The music is good too.

BadCat
11-09-2008, 01:36 PM
I had never heard of that at all and then caught a part of one episode and said, OH MAN, this is good.

I've got to backtrack now and see the series from the beginning. The music is good too.

We did the theme song (Bad Things) during our Halloween gig.

It was fun, but it's always fun singing things like "I wanna do bad things to you" to a bunch of hot chicks.

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 01:44 PM
We did the theme song (Bad Things) during our Halloween gig.

It was fun, but it's always fun singing things like "I wanna do bad things to you" to a bunch of hot chicks.

Cool. You play in a band? If I knew that, I didn't remember.

Guitar?

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Opening Credits with the song. Nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UORRmi1ZI

BadCat
11-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Cool. You play in a band? If I knew that, I didn't remember.

Guitar?

Yeah, I played that song with this guitar...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/BadBadderBaddest/DSCN1168.jpg

Which I also used for our David Bowie set (we thought Aladdin Sane and Ziggy Stardust were appropriate for Halloween)

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I played that song with this guitar...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/BadBadderBaddest/DSCN1168.jpg

Which I also used for our David Bowie set (we thought Aladdin Sane and Ziggy Stardust were appropriate for Halloween)

Nice guitar. I recently bought my first ever guitar. It's an acoustic. Been too busy to start lessons but winter is coming on and so that will be a good time to begin.

Zeus
11-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Seeing some partial & some full episodes of Rome & Six Feet Under and now True Blood persuaded me to switch Starz for HBO. Now my Sunday evenings are spent watching The Brotherhood(Showtime), True Blood(HBO) and then Dexter(Showtime). The Tudors is coming back to showtime sometime in 2009.

On true Blood what's up with that Black chic basically telling everyone to go screw themselves & they still like her. Think it's because she got a hot bod ? I mean I know why Dogboy Bar owner puts up with it but everyone else.;)

BadCat
11-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Seeing some partial & some full episodes of Rome & Six Feet Under and now True Blood persuaded me to switch Starz for HBO. Now my Sunday evenings are spent watching The Brotherhood(Showtime), True Blood(HBO) and then Dexter(Showtime). The Tudors is coming back to showtime sometime in 2009.

On true Blood what's up with that Black chic basically telling everyone to go screw themselves & they still like her. Think it's because she got a hot bod ? I mean I know why Dogboy Bar owner puts up with it but everyone else.;)

She's got a demon, man.
Demons make people do strange things.