PDA

View Full Version : He's coming to take them away...

BadCat
11-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Lying bastard...

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/read.aspx?id=4227

Friday, November 07, 2008

Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign slogan, "the audacity of hope," should have instead been "the audacity of deceit." After months of telling the American people that he supports the Second Amendment, and only hours after being declared the president-elect, the Obama transition team website announced an agenda taken straight from the anti-gun lobby--four initiatives designed to ban guns and drive law-abiding firearm manufacturers and dealers out of business:

Stock up, folks.

zBoots
11-09-2008, 11:09 AM
The libs got their man, and he is definitely gonna bring it. Freedoms are gone. The 1st and 2nd Amendment are going to be under direct frontal assault by the liberals. I wonder how hard we are going to push back...

LogansPapa
11-09-2008, 11:10 AM
I wonder how hard we are going to push back...

Just about as hard as you did last Tuesday. :rolleyes:

zBoots
11-09-2008, 11:13 AM

One can hope and press for, in our own house, that as the liberal oppression and assault on the constitution begins, a more assertive push back would take place, cant we?

Defiant1
11-09-2008, 11:22 AM

Votes aren't bullets.

SaintLouieWoman
11-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Lying bastard...

Stock up, folks.

I'm sure this is the first of many lies from him. Remember campaign finance promises. It's the first of a long string. Be afraid folks, very afraid. :eek:

d_va
11-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Time for a new forum? W.O.R.M. What Obama Really Meant :D

I saw this on another site and they had a pretty long list so far, what, in only 5 days? Gonna be an interesting administration, though watching his supporters unravel, priceless :p

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 11:56 AM
He's a real piece of work.

We do push back. Hard. I'm an NRA Member. If you aren't you should join.

There's another election in two years. There is still a Senatorial runoff here in Georgia between Chamblis and Martin. I plan to push to win that.

It's a start.

megimoo
11-09-2008, 12:16 PM
He's a real piece of work.

We do push back. Hard. I'm an NRA Member. If you aren't you should join.

There's another election in two years. There is still a Senatorial runoff here in Georgia between Chamblis and Martin. I plan to push to win that.

It's a start.
When he has a few more liberal judges appointed he can redefine the first and second amendment to silence and disarm America . BATF is going to have It's work 'cut out for it ' after the O Bama Federal/Civilian Police Force takes off.

They will visit every Police and State firearms registry data base and call for surrender of all 'Assault Weapons' and excess ammo.The passage of Shummer's 'Fairness Docturn 'with an Internet Rider' will silence Conservative Radio and T.V Voices and stifle freedom of speech on the internet boards.

Ree
11-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Lying bastard...

Stock up, folks.
Funny thing...the links to the Obaba page bring up "The page you requested is not available right now."

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM very interesting...

SarasotaRepub
11-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Funny thing...the links to the Obaba page bring up "The page you requested is not available right now."

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM very interesting...

LOL!!! I saw that too. Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

Lanie
11-09-2008, 02:47 PM
The only way I can think of for him to get away with what would be to say he's still following the second amendment by allowing the hunting rifles. Even then, I don't see congress people going for this.

zBoots
11-09-2008, 02:52 PM
The only way I can think of for him to get away with what would be to say he's still following the second amendment by allowing the hunting rifles. Even then, I don't see congress people going for this.
Ha!

The new congress will fall over themselves to enact an even worser "assault weapons" ban. That is a done deal. Those days are clearly numbered.

FeebMaster
11-09-2008, 02:59 PM

You mean sniper rifles? Can't have those.

zBoots
11-09-2008, 03:42 PM

Those are very dangerous indeed. Inasmuch as you could potentially assault with them, they are virtually assured "assault weapon" status.

Molon Labe
11-09-2008, 05:01 PM

An M1 could qualify as a sniper weapon under some liberal bone heads view. This could get ugly...:mad:

Bubba Dawg
11-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Oh it will get ugly. Most fights are.

Let's do it....

FeebMaster
11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
An M1 could qualify as a sniper weapon under some liberal bone heads view. This could get ugly...:mad:

No, that's a spray fire sniper machine gun with armor piercing ammo.

LogansPapa
11-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I too happen to own a variety of weapons. Funny though, I've not felt the need to try to convince other folks on the internet what a bad ass I could be from my balcony when things don't go my way politically.

JB
11-09-2008, 05:29 PM
I too happen to own a variety of weapons. Funny though, I've not felt the need to try to convince other folks on the internet what a bad ass I could be from my balcony when things don't go my way politically.You must be a bad shot.

SarasotaRepub
11-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I too happen to own a variety of weapons. Funny though, I've not felt the need to try to convince other folks on the internet what a bad ass I could be from my balcony when things don't go my way politically.

When President elect Obama's thugs come for the "collection" LP, we'll
give them your address. You first. :p

zBoots
11-09-2008, 05:43 PM
When President elect Obama's thugs come for the "collection" LP, we'll
give them your address. You first. :p

He dont have to turn his in. He will join the citizens army! And use his weapons to break glass at night and stuff.

M21
11-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Ha!

The new congress will fall over themselves to enact an even worser "assault weapons" ban. That is a done deal. Those days are clearly numbered.

Yup. It is a done deal. HR 1022 in the Judicial Committee and will be voted out of committee as soon as the inauguration is over.

I bought two AR lower receivers last week and the prices are creeping up already.

ginad3248
11-09-2008, 08:38 PM
One of the first things i did this past week was join the NRA!! I also got my boyfrien and sister to join as well.
My sis and I are also taking a gun saftey course

noonwitch
11-10-2008, 10:01 AM
It might be on the agenda, but that doesn't ensure passage in congress. There are plenty of pro 2nd amendment democrats out there-guys like Dingell from Michigan, for example. If it never gets passage in the house, it never gets to the president.