PDA

View Full Version : N.J. Lawmaker Urinates On Concertgoers

bijou
11-09-2008, 05:39 PM
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) ― A Jersey City councilman has reportedly been arrested for urinating on a crowd of concertgoers from the balcony of a Washington D.C. nightclub.

The New York Daily News reports in Sunday's editions that two-term Jersey City Democrat councilman Steve Lipski has been charged with simple assault.

The newspaper says 44-year-old Lipski was removed from a place called the Nightclub 9:30 on Friday night.

...link (http://wcbstv.com/topstories/steve.lipski.urination.2.860009.html)

Even more tragically, it was a Grateful Dead tribute band.

ralph wiggum
11-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Bumping. Urination related humor. :D

FlaGator
11-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Did he not like the music or the crowd?

Gingersnap
11-10-2008, 10:00 AM
This was during a tribute band performance? I'm having some trouble understanding the problem. :confused:

FlaGator
11-10-2008, 11:51 AM
This was during a tribute band performance? I'm having some trouble understanding the problem. :confused:

I guess he really had to go. A guy I knew got drunk during a Rolling Stones concert in New Orleans. Being to drunk to get out of his seat and too drunk to walk he decided to whip it out and pee on the floor as he sat there. While peeing he passed out, laid back in his seat still holding his liquid waste disposal unit and peed all over the girl sitting in the seat in front of him. She screamed when she realized what was going on, her boyfriend tried to help her get out of the way and got peed on himself (this guy had to go. he must have peed for a minute). I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life. A fight ensued and my friend didn't even know what the fight was about. All parties got tossed from the concert.

LogansPapa
11-10-2008, 11:52 AM

(oh shit :eek:) Mean Mommy! :D