PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Drama, It Begins!

AmPat
11-09-2008, 10:20 PM
WASHINGTON – President-elect Obama plans to use his executive powers to make an immediate impact when he takes office, perhaps reversing Bush administration policies on stem cell research and domestic drilling for oil and natural gas.
John Podesta, Obama's transition chief, said Sunday Obama is reviewing President Bush's executive orders on those issues and others as he works to undo policies enacted during eight years of Republican rule. He said the president can use such orders to move quickly on his own.

"There's a lot that the president can do using his executive authority without waiting for congressional action, and I think we'll see the president do that," Podesta said. "I think that he feels like he has a real mandate for change. We need to get off the course that the Bush administration has set." http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama More at link.

Here we go. DIMocRAT dogma and partisan politics from The One "we have all been waiting for.":rolleyes: Stand by for hyper-accelerated Hypocrisy!

You asked for it America, you got it.:cool:

patriot45
11-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Manchurian Candidate, enough said. Kinda funny that each day he will make proclimations and political appointments so antithema to American values that in a few years we will be a shadow of ourselves.

M21
11-09-2008, 10:58 PM
"I think that he feels like he has a real mandate for change. "

How he gets 'mandate" out of the election results is beyond me :confused: Oh.. I know it's a coup de tat. Not even the media who were with few exceptions in the tank for him gave him a "landslide".

I for one will not surrender one inch while I still have the means to resist.

AmPat
11-09-2008, 11:31 PM
His "Hope and Change" mantra just ran into the wall of partisanship. He will be only different from all the other liberal idiots in that he has more Congressional support. America gave away the checks and balances and put a Marxist into the White House. Universal sufferage at its finest. Give the people with no vested interest in the country a right to vote and then wait for them to vote themselves the remaining largesse.:cool:

zBoots
11-09-2008, 11:42 PM
LOL, some cutsie feel good exec orders for obamatards to wet themselves over; meanwhile, back at CampbamaX, the same old DNC hacks and cronies that have always been around are assuming their ownership roles *cough*cough* I mean cabinet positions.

Whats the over under for how long it take Oprah to lather up with liver oil of fetus, swearing by its weight loss properties?

quirites
11-10-2008, 12:17 AM
My gut has long told me that the worst thing that can happen to liberals is to give them what they want.

They have it now.

I don't think I'll get many arguments from rational humans that their ideas are lame brain.
They can't fix anything.

In fact all they can accomplish is the ruin of those they don't like - which is all they will make any serious effort at accomplishing.

It's a Nietzchean thing.

OwlMBA
11-10-2008, 12:56 AM
I am just praying for the day they find indisputable evidence he was born overseas.

AmPat
11-10-2008, 01:26 AM
I am just praying for the day they find indisputable evidence he was born overseas.

It was not an important enough issue to investigate before the election so it will be treated like leprosy now. I believe that I have the required background, education, and life experience to be a great President. I have to work on that "sophistication" thingy though. I will also have to run as a DIMocRAT, my skeletons are way too many to survive as a Republican.

Appears as though Ohbama and Mothman Murtha were correct, we are too dumb and biggoted, we voted them in.:cool:

quirites
11-10-2008, 01:40 AM
You could prove O'bama was conceived in the Lubyanka it wouldn't matter.

He is a sock puppet of the Chicago Machine - they are President not him.

GrumpyOldLady
11-10-2008, 07:02 AM

Betchya the powers that really run things have that info and will be blackmailing him with it.
The USA will be run by blackmailers - not by the POTUS.

AmPat
11-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Chapter 2: The Drama Unfolds.
http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110/ap_on_el_pr/obama_guantanamo

WASHINGTON – President-elect Obama's advisers are quietly crafting a proposal to ship dozens, if not hundreds, of imprisoned terrorism suspects to the United States to face criminal trials, a plan that would make good on his promise to close the Guantanamo Bay prison but could require creation of a controversial new system of justice.

These Liberal morons didn't learn a thing from the Klintoon years. It appears Biden was correct. We will have a horrendous attack on the US before The One has finished his (bought) term.

Eldarwen Half-Elven
11-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Heh, agreed. I still cannot believe the country voted for this...

M21
11-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Heh, agreed. I still cannot believe the country voted for this...

Welcome to CU. I don't think the average American has fully realized yet what they've brought on themselves.

quirites
11-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Chicago put their guy in the white house.

Mess with him and you will get a visit from the 20 Inch Neck boys - forget the wussy liberal media.

The New York Hillarys finally met their match and got whipped at their own game.

How to Elect a President
-----------------------------

1. hire a very attractive airhead actor or somewhat to be your candidate

Watching W was a painful experience; listening to him mumble and that horrid little laugh.....

It was easy for him to beat the Mummy.
Ditto when it came to Lurch.

Both of them made W look good.

O'bama won on looks not substance.

PoliCon
11-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Doesn't it say in scripture something about a great evil coming to power and people would think him good?

quirites
11-11-2008, 02:08 AM
My scriptural take would be about the man who loved his enemies and despised his friends.

Wept for those who hated him and sought his ruin - wanted his detractors to love him at any cost.

The fellow who never knew rest from the sword.... what was his name..

Seems more apt to the situation.

Had a boy who was reckoned the wisest man alive - his boy ended up as a captive of their worst enemy.

Yeah - those guys. You know - whatsisname... played a mean harp.

Far worse than the one you're talking about.