PDA

View Full Version : Conservative-Only ‘Codias’ Social Network Wants to Be ‘Digital Basecamp’ for the Righ

Rockntractor
09-20-2016, 09:28 PM
Codias, a new social network exclusively for conservatives, was launched Monday, seeking to become a “digital basecamp” for citizens and professionals alike on the right-wing.
“Codias is the first social network designed exclusively for the conservative movement,” it was announced at the platform’s launch early Monday. “For the first time in history, conservatives now have a platform to find, connect, and communicate with other conservatives nationwide with enhanced privacy, security, and freedom to express conservative views without fear of censorship.”

“All communications are encrypted in transit, and sensitive data is encrypted at rest,” continued the press release. “We have designed our business model around the dignity and privacy of individuals, while adopting rigorous physical, technical, procedural, and legal safeguards to protect the personal data of our users.”

The man behind the social network, Cody M. Brown, wants to combine the best elements from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Whatsapp to turn Codias into a platform for networking, campaign building, news sharing, and alliance building. The service currently has three different account categories for five different types of people: citizens, candidates, organizations, policymakers, and journalists.

Moe>http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/20/conservative-only-codias-social-network-wants-to-be-digital-basecamp-for-the-right/

Rockntractor
09-20-2016, 10:04 PM
I signed up so I could check it out, their news page looks good.

cadillac shark
09-20-2016, 10:19 PM
The timing's wrong.

Seems too smoothly pat to succeed as it's presented.

It would have to become conservative by osmosis. Not start-out as one, by copycatting a lib model.

Too many deplorable barbarians wandering free these days.

-Wary of being hoodwinked by closeteers: People who care more about your money than you do, care more about your health than you do, and (the category that's pertinent here) care more about your opinions than you do. It doesn't feel right at this phase.

Rockntractor
09-20-2016, 10:24 PM
The timing's wrong.

Seems too smoothly pat to succeed as it's presented.

It would have to become conservative by osmosis. Not start-out as one, by copycatting a lib model.

Too many deplorable barbarians wandering free these days.

-Wary of being hoodwinked by closeteers: People who care more about your money than you do, care more about your health than you do, and (the category that's pertinent here) care more about your opinions than you do. It doesn't feel right at this phase.

My biggest concern is if it turns out to be a never trump shit hole, we will find out.

Rockntractor
09-20-2016, 10:56 PM
I'll look this over a bit, no need for anyone to get in a hurry

cadillac shark
09-21-2016, 05:55 AM
My biggest concern is if it turns out to be a never trump shit hole, we will find out.

Yeah. This should've been online years ago.

It's too close to a 'historic ratings' Debate now. Shells will be falling everywhere.

Rockntractor
04-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Codias is turning out to be good for finding news. the never-trumpers are not an issue any longer.
I recommend this site.
https://www.codias.com/news