PDA

View Full Version : Woo, newness

Eldarwen Half-Elven
11-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Underground crowd. :D I'm a noob and a conservative, of course. Nothing much else to say. Real name is Stacey, and I'm from the South. *gasp* Original: a conservative from the South... :rolleyes: It's here that lots of people are now buying up guns...lots of guns. Seriously. O_o

Gingersnap
11-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Welcome aboard!

A lot of the people on CU already have a lot of guns. Of course, they're like shoes: you can never have too many. :D

Rebel Yell
11-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Underground crowd. :D I'm a noob and a conservative, of course. Nothing much else to say. Real name is Stacey, and I'm from the South. *gasp* Original: a conservative from the South... :rolleyes: It's here that lots of people are now buying up guns...lots of guns. Seriously. O_o

Hard to get ahold of ammunition here in GA. Everybody's sold out.

FBI reports that background checks for gun buyers are up 15% so far this month.

Oh, and welcome.

Eldarwen Half-Elven
11-10-2008, 11:58 AM
True. I was watching my local news last night and gun sales around this area are up 20%. They can't keep stocked (mostly with handguns and such). One man bought over $45,000 in guns to distribute to his kids and grandkids.

Molon Labe
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
True. I was watching my local news last night and gun sales around this area are up 20%. They can't keep stocked (mostly with handguns and such). One man bought over $45,000 in guns to distribute to his kids and grandkids.

Welcome...Good to see anothe gun lover.
yep...that's they way to get us. You don't have to worry about weapon sales if you control the ammo.

Ree
11-10-2008, 01:13 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/ReeW/welcome2.gif

Shannon
11-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Welcome to CU.

Eldarwen Half-Elven
11-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes! :D

FlaGator
11-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Welcome form another southerner!

PoliCon
11-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Hard to get ahold of ammunition here in GA. Everybody's sold out.

FBI reports that background checks for gun buyers are up 15% so far this month.

Oh, and welcome.Ammo is how Obama plans to control guns . . . . get it while you can . . . .

OH and welcome. Beware the phony conservatives. We have several people here who play conservative. You can spot them by their sources.