PDA

View Full Version : Remembering all Veterans ..Nov 11th 2008

vetwife
11-10-2008, 02:58 PM
At this time every year, but as we should do every day, we take time to remember our
veterans who have served this country with courage . For all veterans who have made
Sacrafices we can only imagine, this day is in honor of you.
For those who have gone about your lives not wanting a Hero's welcome, we take this day to remind
people that Freedom is never Free and Men and Women, young and old have defended this
country with valor.

Thank you !

http://www.123greetings.com/events/veterans_day/

http://i.123g.us/c/enov_veteransday/th/104882_th.gif

marinejcksn
11-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the reminder vetwife! We had the Marine Corps Birthday yesterday and I totally forgot today was Veteran's Day. Thanks to everyone who's served and continues to do so. :D

game over MMkay
11-11-2008, 02:11 AM
God bless all our Veterans, and God bless America.

SarasotaRepub
11-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Our best wishes to past, present, and future vets of this great country.
:)

BSR
11-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the reminder vetwife! We had the Marine Corps Birthday yesterday and I totally forgot today was Veteran's Day. Thanks to everyone who's served and continues to do so. :D

This isn't your time to say thank you, Marine. It's my time to thank you for your sacrifice.

Thank you.

Now get back to work. I swear, you Jarhead are always looking for an excuse to slack off.

marinejcksn
11-11-2008, 10:39 PM
This isn't your time to say thank you, Marine. It's my time to thank you for your sacrifice.

Thank you.

Now get back to work. I swear, you Jarhead are always looking for an excuse to slack off.

Shhh, don't tell my Captain! It looks like I'm buried in paperwork over here! :p

rjas77
11-12-2008, 01:04 AM

Thank you.

True, but this great country was given to him by those who served before him.

and yes thank you for all who have served and continue to serve