PDA

View Full Version : Kerry : If you don't pass TPP, that will be bad because I said you would

Banacek
09-30-2016, 05:11 PM
This is the same crap he pulled with the Iran deal. Having gone to the leaders of another nation on his own and made assurances he could not back up, John Kerry then came back to the United States and threw a snit before Congress because they saw what he didnít Ė that the deal Kerry negotiated was bad for the United States

But . . . but! You have to pass it! America will look bad in front of other world leaders if we donít! I said we would!

Actually itís not America that looks bad when John Kerry makes promises he canít keep. Itís John Kerry. He tried this argument with Congress when he was trying to get the horrible Iran nuclear deal ratified. And now heís using the same insane argument to try to pass the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal. Donít make John Kerry look bad! John Kerry wonít like it:

Secretary of State John Kerry urged Congress on Wednesday to adopt a landmark 12-nation Asia-Pacific trade deal, arguing that rejection would badly damage U.S. credibility and national security

http://canadafreepress.com/article/kerry-to-congress-if-you-dont-pass-tpp-that-will-be-bad-because-i-said-you

3rd-try
10-01-2016, 12:32 AM
John Kerry as Secretary of State or U.S. Credibility...Pick one.