PDA

View Full Version : Gun sales taking off!

jazztech
11-11-2008, 11:14 AM
I saw on CNN (in the fitness center - just happened to look up and notice) this morning that gun sales are up bigtime. :) Allegedly due to fears of Obama's anti-gun stand. Is everyone aware he was on another foundation besides the one with Ayres? It was called the Joyce foundation, and speciallized in phony "law review" articles with an anti-gun theme. That type of article is what judges use when they have no precedent to go by. :mad: I first heard about this on Quinn & Rose a few weeks ago.

BadCat
11-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Not just guns.
Hi cap magazines are very scarce right now.
Ammo prices are through the roof.

SaintLouieWoman
11-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Sounds like ammo is a better investment than stocks!

BadCat
11-11-2008, 12:10 PM
I just got off the phone with Brownell's.
They are completely out of 20 and 30 round AR magazines.
I put 10 on backorder.

M21
11-11-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm stocked, cocked, and locked. I anticipated this action a while ago and you're right SLW my investment has at least tripled.

I'm actually building a new AR for the Mrs now. Not out of any fear" but I grew up a Scout "Be prepared". ARs during hard times are worth their weight in Gold and pay a better return than stock in Campbells Soup.

M21
11-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I just got off the phone with Brownell's.
They are completely out of 20 and 30 round AR magazines.
I put 10 on backorder.

Ever use Thermold mags? I have a bunch and I've come to prefer them as much as steel.

Brweyes
11-11-2008, 09:44 PM
I also anticipated this before the election and made hubby go buy more guns and ammo.. We also joined the NRA to help them fight this in the courts if it comes down to it. Locked and loaded.. BANG BANG....lol God Bless America and keep her citizens free and safe.

Speedy
11-11-2008, 10:00 PM
My father left me quite an arsenal when he died. Hopefully won't have to put them to use in the fight for freedom that may befall us, but they are there just in case.