PDA

View Full Version : What? No Day Thread?

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Here I work my fingers to the bone posting puppy cams and glued body part stories and you people just track mud across the Lounge and never take out the trash. I'm not your personal slave, you know. Plenty of Internet poster would be thrilled to have such a nice Lounge. Threads don't grow on trees, people.

No, the Vet's Day thread is not a substitute for a real Day Thread. I don't care how all your Internet "friends" do this. If they all responded to Nigerian money emails, would you do it too? I'll do one more Day Thread for you because I don't want to be humiliated in cyberspace but that's it!

And take off that outfit. You look like a cheap hooker and you aren't going out of the Lounge looking like that. :mad:

TOTD: How do you feel about going to the doctor when you aren't sick? How about the dentist? Do you find that doctors are becoming more intrusive now? Have you ever had a bad relationship with a doctor? Do you lie to your doctor/dentist? Does this work? Discuss.

Cold Warrior
11-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Well, after all it's Tuesday, and Tuesday's always been a problem -- Tuesday's child is solemn and sad.

TOTD: I see my doctor every three months. I see my dentist much more frequently! :D
I've never had a bad relationship with a doctor, but I did have one with an Aussie nurse once. I don't lie to my doctor and I would certainly never think of doing so to my dentist.

lurkalot
11-11-2008, 12:22 PM
okay, first of all how did you know I am wearing a fringed leather jacket with high heeled cowboy boots and a skin tight shirt today? do you have cameras EVERYWHERE?
:eek:
As for cleaning out the trash from the lounge? is that a warning that I am fixin' to be a notch on the banning stick?
:confused:
and do you really want me to start a thread THIS WEEK? TOTD: My ex husband..if I had killed him when I met him, I would be out of jail by now....discuss...

TOTD: I work with doctors every day. Why would I actually pay one of them to check me out when I am healthy? I can look across the dinner table and say..so whatcha think about this rash? here, let me show you..
DENTISTS on the other hand..are EVIL! :mad: Two months of eating my meals from a straw...

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
okay, first of all how did you know I am wearing a fringed leather jacket with high heeled cowboy boots and a skin tight shirt today? do you have cameras EVERYWHERE?

I don't care for that tone, Missy. When you get your own board, you can dress like a stripper version of Annie Oakley all you want. Right now, you need to put on a bra. One we can't see outside your clothes. :cool:

lurkalot
11-11-2008, 12:30 PM
I don't care for that tone, Missy. When you get your own board, you can dress like a stripper version of Annie Oakley all you want. Right now, you need to put on a bra. One we can't see outside your clothes. :cool:

I'm fairly certain that there is no dress code posted for the lounge. and I laid a lot of money down at Walmart for this here bra, I sure as heck ain't gonna hide it under my shirt! this is some quality black lace here missy!
besides, this is all just YOUR opinion..I don't hear any of the men complaining...

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 12:46 PM
...besides, this is all just YOUR opinion..I don't hear any of the men complaining...

They are all blind now, Lurk.

You remember that wholesale eye-bleach thing last week. :p

lurkalot
11-11-2008, 12:52 PM
They are all blind now, Lurk.

You remember that wholesale eye-bleach thing last week. :p

you forgot the liquid diet..I'm down to 250 now and at 5'4" am HAWT ;)

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 12:58 PM
you forgot the liquid diet..I'm down to 250 now and at 5'4" am HAWT ;)

Uh,.....yeah. You aren't armed, are you?

*goes to lie down now*

lurkalot
11-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Uh,.....yeah. You aren't armed, are you?

*goes to lie down now*

Just my emergency supply of guns that I carry at all times, I live in the wild west, you never know what kinda vermin one might run across out here ;)

RobJohnson
11-11-2008, 01:08 PM
TOTD: I have seen alot of doctors this year, lots of stuff going on. Have not really minded any of the visits, other then the time my dentist had me disrobe.

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 01:10 PM
TOTD: I have seen alot of doctors this year, lots of stuff going on. Never really minded any of the visits, but one thing that sticks out in my mind is when my dentist asked me to disrobe.

It sticks in your mind because you enjoyed it, right? :D

RobJohnson
11-11-2008, 01:13 PM
It sticks in your mind because you enjoyed it, right? :D

He was a nice guy. :eek::D

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 01:33 PM
He was a nice guy. :eek::D

It's all fun until the extraction. Just like real life. :p

BSR
11-11-2008, 01:41 PM

I just puked a little in my mouth.

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 01:47 PM
I just puked a little in my mouth.

That wouldn't happen if you didn't start drinking until 5:00 p.m. :D

RobJohnson
11-11-2008, 02:04 PM

Oh boy. :D

RobJohnson
11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
In the town I live in, you never know what you will find at the doctor's office.

One monring, there were police cars in the parking lot...a couple doctors had a confrontation after a doctor showed up and found the locks changed. It gets better....two female doctors were about to have a smackdown when the cops showed up...

BSR
11-11-2008, 02:17 PM
That wouldn't happen if you didn't start drinking until 5:00 p.m. :D

No, sadly it happens then too. It's a waste of perfectly good booze. :(

Gingersnap
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
I just fired my doctor.

It feels like champagne and chocolate mousse. Good times. :)

SarasotaRepub
11-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Oops! ;)

I guess I forgot something!
:D

Shannon
11-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Oops! ;)

I guess I forgot something!
:D

Would you like to resign?

SarasotaRepub
11-11-2008, 06:59 PM
:p NO!!!!!! :D

Shannon
11-11-2008, 07:01 PM
:p NO!!!!!! :D

You don't get many more chances before it's no longer up to you.:p (no, really)

Bubba Dawg
11-11-2008, 08:29 PM
You don't get many more chances before it's no longer up to you.:p (no, really)

Really? How many....chances? :confused::D

I haven't used any so far. It's like money in the bank.

Ree
11-11-2008, 10:27 PM
WTF???We have to wear bras in here??