PDA

View Full Version : Iranian Paper Shut Down for Obama Cover

human nature
11-11-2008, 03:10 PM
A Tehran news weekly was shut down by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad last week after featuring President-elect Barack Obama on its front cover and asking the question, "Why doesn't Iran have an Obama?"

Does the US have a Ahmadinejad?

Peace

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449945,00.html

PoliCon
11-11-2008, 04:28 PM
A Tehran news weekly was shut down by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad last week after featuring President-elect Barack Obama on its front cover and asking the question, "Why doesn't Iran have an Obama?"

Peace

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449945,00.htmlYa know - I'm more than willing to give Iran our Obama if it will make them happy. :)

wulfpaw
11-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Whoa, jealousy is an ugly thing. Maybe he's afraid of being out-crazied?

GrumpyOldLady
11-12-2008, 07:06 AM
Ya know - I'm more than willing to give Iran our Obama if it will make them happy. :)

AMEN to that!
I'll provide the box.
You can provide the stamp.
We'll send him fourth class. :D

noonwitch
11-12-2008, 08:19 AM

Peace

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449945,00.html

We do have Pat Robertson, but the voters have sensibly kept him from public office. Luckily, we have a democracy, or a representative democracy, or whatever you want to call it.

zBoots
11-12-2008, 08:43 AM
We do have Pat Robertson, but the voters have sensibly kept him from public office. Luckily, we have a democracy, or a representative democracy, or whatever you want to call it.

I'm thinking: Idiocracy?

Right-On
11-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Whoa, jealousy is an ugly thing. Maybe he's afraid of being out-crazied?

I think they are really jealous becuase they remember the "good old days" when they were promised everything under the sun by Amadimanutjob /sp. These people do not learn.

human nature
11-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Please Witchypoo, can we still call it our Republic?

PoliCon
11-12-2008, 12:09 PM
The bulk of the Iranian people want to be rid of the Iatola's. Trouble is - the ruling elites have all the guns.

Right-On
11-12-2008, 02:53 PM
The bulk of the Iranian people want to be rid of the Iatola's. Trouble is - the ruling elites have all the guns.

I agree with you but my thought is why don't they strap bombs to themselves and take out the Iatola's. I am sure they have plenty of manure there to make homemade bombs.

PoliCon
11-12-2008, 03:12 PM
I agree with you but my thought is why don't they strap bombs to themselves and take out the Iatola's. I am sure they have plenty of manure there to make homemade bombs.Because you only go to heaven if you blow yourself up killing infidels. Ask the ayatollahs They'll tell you.

ON A SIDE NOTE - anyone else ever notice who the people who teach and preach this crap and are always recruiting suicide bombers never strap on the bombs themselves?