PDA

View Full Version : responded to Obama question and got yelled at

jessn050
11-11-2008, 07:25 PM
I know, weird huh.

You know, I find the weirdest sites the CIA, FBI, NSA, even a site for people whose pets (PETS) were abducted by aliens, and now this site on accidentI nose around all the time, I found the Demo underground site and then thought... hey .. shouldn't there be an Conservative underground thingie somewhere? So I tried and couldn't find you... I try to look up something for my daughter and bam .. found this.

Thing is, i misspelled concessus and saw this. :o

So anyway, ..

My husband lost his job, and his boss said it was because of Obama's tax plan. I'm not sure that it's true, cuz it sounds so crazy right? But just going by what he said, Obama cost my husband his job. This was November 5th.

The last week of October the husband of a friend of mine was told that if Obama wins, he's closing up shop. He had spent the weekend with some financial planners and they told him that IF Obama does implement his tax plan, he is going to be hurting and will probably have to lay people off. If he lays people off he won't be able to meet the demand on his business. (transporting scrap materials, and aiding demolition crews).

November 7th, the boss told his employees that he was closing shop in January. He employs 150 people and he said he was going to give everyone till January to find a job. But he has already started to sell off trucks and let go half of his office staff.

So I go online and just put in "lost job over Obama" and that's how I found the DU site, someone had posted the question if anyone had lost their job over Obama? (I had to join it, just to answer, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a problem or if it was just 'coincidence')

I answered, and no one believes me. (sigh) So .. oh well. I got some nice people who wished me luck and it was about what I expected. They asked a question and don't like the answer.

So ... um .. hi. i'm new, i'm going to read and stuff now.

thanks for listening,

j

JB
11-11-2008, 07:32 PM
someone had posted the question if anyone had lost their job over Obama? (I had to join it, just to answer, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a problem or if it was just 'coincidence')

I answered, and no one believes me. (sigh) So .. oh well. I got some nice people who wished me luck and it was about what I expected. They asked a question and don't like the answer. I saw that thread. You're probably banned by now or will be shortly.

Welcome to CU. There are DU-like libs here. Just laugh at them.

jessn050
11-11-2008, 07:41 PM
LOL .. .oookay. thank you. :)

Brweyes
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Sorry your husband lost his job. Wish your family the best and hope we all survive the next 4 years. My father in law also told his employees the same thing that he would have to lay people off if B Hussein O wins. I cant get over how people voted their wallet and not the security of our country. Rather be poor and free, but that's just me.

jessn050
11-14-2008, 06:23 PM
really. I mean ...

Why would so many people with money be willing to give it to a guy who is going to just 'give it' to us common folk?

I don't know. I'm at a loss. But then again I'm still totally blow away that McCain conceded so fast. Have the country's votes were even tallied and ..

I know, I would sound like a poor loser if I say 'we were robbed'.

but is it really all that of a reach? When we had the business with ACORN .. all those registraion forms on the side of a highway .. the ones found in alaska, the fact that I know personally of at least 11 people who couldn't vote bacause they were 'purged' for no reason ...

(sigh) I need to take some excedrin.

thank you btw for the well wishes. We need all the good blessings we can get. :)

PoliCon
11-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi nice to see you. Make yourself at home. Watch out for the fake conservatives.