PDA

View Full Version : Our Gay Friends Show Their Tolerance of Others

FlaGator
11-11-2008, 10:27 PM
It nice to see that the gay and lesbian community are so accepting of free speech and true believers in the democratic process. The tolerance exemplified by our homosexual brethern brings a tear to my eye :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8jeJwrbFQ

I reminded of the muslims after the cartoons of Mohammed were published.

AlmostThere
11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Everyday it seems like our society is drifting more and more into a state of anarchy. We say we're a nation of laws but I have to wonder for how much longer. The cross she is carrying is ripped from her hands and stomped on and the man in the studio says there is obviously a lot of HATE on BOTH sides. I wonder if political correctness will ever be listed by the AMA as the mental illness it so obviously is? :rolleyes:

megimoo
11-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Everyday it seems like our society is drifting more and more into a state of anarchy. We say we're a nation of laws but I have to wonder for how much longer. The cross she is carrying is ripped from her hands and stomped on and the man in the studio says there is obviously a lot of HATE on BOTH sides.I wonder if political correctness will ever be listed by the AMA as the mental illness it so obviously is? :rolleyes:AMA is PC and Don't count on them going against the Homodexual lobby !

jinxmchue
11-12-2008, 12:04 PM
The tolerance exemplified by our homosexual brethern brings a tear to my eye

All while they bring a rear to their thigh.

AlmostThere
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
AMA is PC and Don't count on them going against the Homodexual lobby !
My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek.

jessn050
11-12-2008, 05:43 PM
They were talking about this the other night. O'rielly pointed out that the reason the Gay-nazi (my word, not his) are going after churches is because it would be politcally incorrect to go after the Black community which helped vote it out.

sounds about right to me.

some of these guys are like the ACLU about religion, you know, it's ok to talk about God if your in a closet with the curtains drawn and the music played loud. Just to make sure you don't 'OFFEND' anyone.

thanks for listening..

j

PoliKat
11-13-2008, 03:40 PM
It nice to see that the gay and lesbian community are so accepting of free speech and true believers in the democratic process. The tolerance exemplified by our homosexual brethern brings a tear to my eye :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8jeJwrbFQ

I reminded of the muslims after the cartoons of Mohammed were published.
OH, but don't you know that if I express how angry seeing this made me feel that I am going to be chastised for being upset? What makes me angry is INJUSTICE! And what that man with the maniacal, irratic, non-tolerant, abhorrent, unreasonable, malicious, militant, hostile, hateful, ingratiating behavior has displayed is a PRIME example of some of the most hateful hostility, unreasonableness, maliciousness, militant, and intollerance that one can witness outside of attacking the poor woman physically, which I'm sure was occurring behind the wall of folks trying to block the cameras from seeing her.

If you didn't notice, there were an awful lot of people trying to black out that poor lady. Shows you that her calm and gentle spirit of kindness, which is obvious, does more to spread the message than anything. If it wasn't making an impact, they wouldn't be so angry.

Just makes me sick.:(:mad: