PDA

View Full Version : Must Have Gift For The Golfer - UroClub.

Gingersnap
11-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Gold Club With Dual Purpose: Iron And Urinal

Stan Pillman Reporting

http://i34.tinypic.com/350o595.jpg

Have you ever needed to use the bathroom during the middle of your golf game? Maybe, hit a ball into the woods just so you could sneak off and get some relief. Those days are over.

An urologist practicing in Florida has invented a solution for your troublesome bladder. Itís a golf club that duals as a urinal.

This urologist kept getting complaints about men needing to use the bathroom while on the golf course. So he invented the UroClub.

The UroClub looks like a golf club, plays like a golf club but has just a slightly bigger handle. That is because it s a container that can hold up to half a litter of liquid.

The UroClub comes with a towel which hooks into the club for privacy and a very tight knob on top for preventing any spills.

And they said American ingenuity was dead!

The Club (http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/3305124.php)

PoliCon
11-12-2008, 03:30 PM
that is sooo disgusting. I mean who wants to pee anywhere near anything that is connected with that revolting "game?"

bijou
11-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Clever marketing for the elderly demographic that is the golfing community.

*spies Ralphie*

*runs*

:D

PoliCon
11-12-2008, 03:45 PM

*spies Ralphie*

*runs*

:DI thought there was some law that said you have to be old and have really bad taste in pants - but I repeat myself - in order to even be allowed to hold a club . . . .:eek:

ralph wiggum
11-12-2008, 03:46 PM

*spies Ralphie*

*runs*

Meh, that's what trees are for.

ralph wiggum
11-12-2008, 03:48 PM
I thought there was some law that said you have to be old and have really bad taste in pants - but I repeat myself - in order to even be allowed to hold a club . . . .:eek:

BAN HIM!!!! :mad:

PoliCon
11-12-2008, 03:51 PM
BAN HIM!!!! :mad:

:Dno worries. Ban me if you like. I have no intentions of stepping foot on any golf course anywhere any way. so . . . . :p you can play cow pasture pool all you like without me trying to hone in on your Uroclub action.

PoliCon
11-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I wonder though . . . . is the opening in the end big enough to put a male self pleasuring toyl into? Irf it is they can tap the whole teen market!