PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Surgery Addict Not Doing It Right. Scary Pic.

Gingersnap
11-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Cosmetic surgery addict injected cooking oil into her face

By staff writers
NEWS.com.au
November 12, 2008 01:50pm

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/Gingersnap_01/surgery.jpg
Before and after ... Hang Mioku, whose addiction to cosmetic surgery led her to inject oil into her face.

A WOMAN addicted to cosmetic surgery is unrecognisable after injecting cooking oil into her face.

The Daily Telegraph in London reports Korean woman Hang Mioku, 48, had her first cosmetic surgery procedure at 28 and was hooked, moving to Japan for more.

Eventually surgeons refused to carry out any more work and she returned home, where her face had changed so much her family didn’t recognise her.

Ms Hang’s parents took her for treatment for her addiction, but it didn’t last. She soon found a doctor who would give her silicone injections and he even gave her a syringe and silicone so she could self-inject, the paper said.

When her supply ran out, she used cooking oil.

Her face became so large compared to her small body that local children called her “standing fan”, the newspaper reported.

After appearing on Korean TV, viewers sent donations so she could have surgery to reduce the size of her face. The first of several operations removed 60g of oil from her face and 200g from her neck.

How does something like this happen? :confused:

Horror. (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24640894-401,00.html)

Shannon
11-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Cooking oil? WTF?

Gingersnap
11-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Cooking oil? WTF?

I can imagine a wide variety of uses for cooking oil (many of them non-standard) but this isn't one of them.

Phillygirl
11-12-2008, 08:22 PM
That is horrible. I just found out a friend of mine has been getting Botox for the last 2 years. She is starting to look terrible.

zBoots
11-12-2008, 10:57 PM
wow, how sad is that?
poor dummy.

noonwitch
11-13-2008, 08:58 AM
She looks like she has the Elephant Man disease.

She was pretty in the before picture.

Gingersnap
11-13-2008, 09:39 AM
The Sun has a slideshow about her. She's not as bloated now after the one surgery but she doesn't look remotely normal. :(

Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article1922323.ece?slideshowPopup=true&articleId=1922323&nSlide=5)

Phillygirl
11-13-2008, 10:23 AM
This sort of thing really makes me sad. It's sad enough when someone is disfigured from an accident, or an accident of birth. But to have purposely done it in the pursuit of vanity is just horribly wrong.

PoliCon
11-13-2008, 11:01 AM
she looks like a Slevine!

Rebel Yell
11-13-2008, 12:35 PM
This sort of thing really makes me sad. It's sad enough when someone is disfigured from an accident, or an accident of birth. But to have purposely done it in the pursuit of vanity is just horribly wrong.

It's not sad, it's a case of you shit the bed now you lay in it. I have no sympathy for stupid people. Like you said, this wasn't something she couldn't help.

Just like all these idiots using botox, in about twenty years, when there faces start rotting off, I'll be there to point and luagh. What do you expect when you inject fucking botulism into your face?

Phillygirl
11-13-2008, 12:56 PM
It's not sad, it's a case of you shit the bed now you lay in it. I have no sympathy for stupid people. Like you said, this wasn't something she couldn't help.

Just like all these idiots using botox, in about twenty years, when there faces start rotting off, I'll be there to point and luagh. What do you expect when you inject fucking botulism into your face?

I know. I know. But it still is sad to me. People are told that there is little to no risk with these procedures. But yet we all know there is. It may be one in 500, but imagine being that 1. I'll take my crow's feet.

noonwitch
11-13-2008, 01:42 PM
I know. I know. But it still is sad to me. People are told that there is little to no risk with these procedures. But yet we all know there is. It may be one in 500, but imagine being that 1. I'll take my crow's feet.

It's sad because she was so delusional she couldn't see how pretty she was before undergoing the surgery. Plastic surgeons need to develop some type of ethics regarding this kind of thing. She should have been sent to a shrink.

Phillygirl
11-13-2008, 03:27 PM
It's sad because she was so delusional she couldn't see how pretty she was before undergoing the surgery. Plastic surgeons need to develop some type of ethics regarding this kind of thing. She should have been sent to a shrink.

I agree. She really was quite pretty, wasn't she?

Rebel Yell
11-13-2008, 04:01 PM
Already pretty. Little to no risk. All taken into accout, still doen't explain cooking oil.

Allow my friend to elaborate......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8