PDA

View Full Version : Officer Refused To Report Assault of Teen Girl By Algerian Migrant

Banacek
11-03-2016, 03:48 PM
A police officer in the German city of Rheinberg is under fire after it was revealed that she encouraged a young girl not to report the fact she had been sexually assaulted by a migrant.

A 15-year-old German girl claimed to have been sexually assaulted by an 50 year old Algerian migrant on Friday, but when she and her father attempted to report the incident a police officer told them she wouldn’t write up a report. After a witness put pressure on the officer telling her that he would go to the press, the officer was forced to record the incident, reports German paper RP Online.

The 15-year-old described the attack: “Suddenly a man appeared and bothered me. He grabbed my shoulder, would not let go of me, and tried to drag me into a dark corner. I cried out for help.” The cries were heard by a 44 year old bystander who chased off the attacker who they described as intoxicated.

Both the victim and the 44 year old chased after the man who fled to a nearby asylum home. The pair reported a description of the man to the Red Cross staff who were able to identify him as a 50 year old Algerian migrant. Police were then called to the asylum home and the man was taken into custody.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/02/police-prevent-girl-report-sexual-assault-migrant/