PDA

View Full Version : Canadians Don’t Want America-Fleeing Liberals

SAMSPADE
11-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Bad news for anyone looking to relocate to our neighbor to the north after last night’s election results: Canada doesn’t want you.

After Americans—and especially American celebrities—began considering making good on their promises to “move to Canada” in the wake of Donald Trump election victory, Canadians took to Twitter to warn Americans that they’d best stay where they are.

As a Canadian all I can say is Sorry #America but you can't run from your mistakes. You made your bed #Election2016 #Canada

— matt cruz (@Groovycruz) November 9, 2016
Follow
Patrick Stuart @patstuart08
Only one problem with all these crazy liberals and celebrities wanting to move to Canada now...we don't want you #suckstosuck
11:49 AM - 9 Nov 2016

http://heatst.com/politics/canadians-dont-want-america-fleeing-american-liberals-especially-lena-dunham/

Canada has enough problems with their current leadership they do not want more of the same nonsense they see from our liberals.

SaintLouieWoman
11-10-2016, 12:50 PM
The Canadians are bright people, as well as fun loving folk. Who would want Whoopi or Rosie or Streisand? Besides, the pampered celebrities would probably have problems with the cold up there in the winter. I wish they'd go further away, as they could too easily sneak back across the border. :biggrin-new:

FourWinds
11-10-2016, 12:57 PM
I had a guy from Canada tell me on Disqus that their leftists make ours look like moderates. Can you imagine?

Rockntractor
11-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Just drive them there let them out beside the road with a dish of food and water, take their smartphones and identification and leave. Oh and spin them around a few times.

Maylar
11-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Bad news for anyone looking to relocate to our neighbor to the north after last night’s election results: Canada doesn’t want you.

After Americans—and especially American celebrities—began considering making good on their promises to “move to Canada” in the wake of Donald Trump election victory, Canadians took to Twitter to warn Americans that they’d best stay where they are.

As a Canadian all I can say is Sorry #America but you can't run from your mistakes. You made your bed #Election2016 #Canada

— matt cruz (@Groovycruz) November 9, 2016
Follow
Patrick Stuart @patstuart08
Only one problem with all these crazy liberals and celebrities wanting to move to Canada now...we don't want you #suckstosuck
11:49 AM - 9 Nov 2016

http://heatst.com/politics/canadians-dont-want-america-fleeing-american-liberals-especially-lena-dunham/

Canada has enough problems with their current leadership they do not want more of the same nonsense they see from our liberals.

Canadian Conservatives don't want more liberals, jeez, who'd of thunk it? That said, the liberal govt is encouraging more immigration, not less soooo it's not like the conservatives saying to stay out mean anything.