PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 1,000 ‘Child’ Migrants Caught Lying About Age

Banacek
11-10-2016, 03:49 PM
The Austrian government has been medically assessing ‘underage’ migrants if they are suspected to be lying about their age. So far, 951 migrants who claimed to be children were found to be adults.

The Federal Office for Foreign Affairs and Asylum (BFA) has had reason to believe that more than 2,200 migrants who had claimed to be under 18 were lying about their ages. Using medical tests, the authorities were able to confirm that almost half of those they suspected were in fact over the age of 18 – some of them being over 30, reports Austria’s Kurier.

Many migrants in Austria and other countries in Europe have stated that they are underage because not only to host countries provide better accommodation and more resources to minors, but ‘child migrants’ are almost impossible to deport

Courtesy of the Arab Spring Association - Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton founders

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/09/austria-catches-951-migrants-lying-underage/

noonwitch
11-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Working in CFS for as long as I have, I would guess that the ones pretending to be children are mostly male-to me, that puts the immigrants who are actually children at risk of abuse. I know you guys are thinking they are faking because they are terrorists, but it also could be that some are pedophiles.