PDA

View Full Version : Naked Drunken Chick........Just Look At The Pic, Okay?

Gingersnap
11-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Bar and jail fracases lead to felony charges

Twin Falls woman faces eight crimes following Halloween disturbances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By TERRY SMITH
Express Staff Writer

http://i37.tinypic.com/2eltwrk.jpg
Lori M. Brutsche-Ely

A former Blaine County woman has been charged with eight crimes—five of them felonies—following alleged altercations on Halloween night at The Mint nightclub in Hailey and later at the Blaine County Jail.

Forty-one-year-old Lori M. Brutsche-Ely, who now lives in Twin Falls, is charged with four felony counts of battery against police officers or jailers, another felony for allegedly destroying jail equipment, and misdemeanor charges of battery, indecent exposure and malicious injury to property.

(snip)

The case against Brutsche-Ely started on Oct. 31 shortly before midnight when Hailey police were called to The Mint nightclub on Main Street on reports of a woman stealing beer from other patrons, exposing herself to the band, trying to start fights and refusing to leave the establishment.

Hailey officer Shelly Pharis wrote in a probable cause affidavit that when she arrived at the bar she found Brutsche-Ely, completely unclothed, outside and in front of the nightclub yelling at Mint security personnel and patrons who had followed the fracas outside.

Brutsche-Ely was charged with four crimes for things she allegedly did in or outside of the Mint. The misdemeanor indecent exposure charge alleges that Brutsche-Ely illegally exposed her private parts in public, while the misdemeanor battery charge alleges that she kicked Mint security man Mike Kimball in the groin.

Two charges of felony battery on a police officer allege that Brutsche-Ely struck Pharis "upon the upper body and face with her hand" and later kicked Pharis "upon her upper body."

Pharis, with the assistance of other officers, was able to transport Brutsche-Ely to jail, where four other crimes allegedly occurred. While in a holding cell, Brutsche-Ely allegedly broke a sprinkler head by striking it with a folded blanket, flooding the cell and causing more than $1,500 in damage.

She also allegedly battered jailer Laura Bowling by "slapping the victim's face and grabbing and pulling her hair." She also allegedly battered Sgt. Curtis Miller.

"We were still trying to control the female when I felt pain in my left shoulder," Miller wrote in a probable cause affidavit. "I looked and observed the woman biting me."

The final charge against Brutsche-Ely, misdemeanor malicious injury to property, alleges that she pulled and broke two chains that Miller was wearing around his neck.

Miller further reported that the bite broke the skin and he required a tetanus shot at St. Luke's Wood River Medical Center.

Busy, busy girl. :D

Not Florida (http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005123586)

ralph wiggum
11-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Could have used a spork alert for that one, Ginger! :eek: :eek:

DarkScribe
11-13-2008, 12:47 PM
They could've at least asked her to remove her Halloween mask, sheesh...

I'm just glad this didn't take place in Florida! :D

megimoo
11-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Busy, busy girl. :D

Not Florida (http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005123586)She looks like they had a fishhook in her mouth !Thank GOD they had clothes on her whan they took her mug shots.

jinxmchue
11-13-2008, 01:34 PM
For some weird reason, the picture brought this to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V17duGlHEYY

noonwitch
11-13-2008, 01:37 PM
She'd fit in well with Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab lineup. Gary Busey, Steven Adler (GNR drummer), and a couple of women I didn't recognize. Plus, Rod Stewart's son.

zBoots
11-13-2008, 08:57 PM
talk about false advertising....

She's not even naked!

asdf2231
11-13-2008, 09:48 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/smileys%20and%20fun/cats/threwup.jpg

PoliCon
11-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Seems she has a death wish.

jeskibuff
11-13-2008, 10:18 PM
She could get arrested for exposure with all her clothes ON!

Shannon
11-13-2008, 11:00 PM
She'd fit in well with Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab lineup. Gary Busey, Steven Adler (GNR drummer), and a couple of women I didn't recognize. Plus, Rod Stewart's son.

I watched about ten minutes of that show the other night and was stunned. This is what they are like when they are sober?:eek:

asdf2231
11-13-2008, 11:23 PM
HAH!

I was trying to figure out who she looked like because she is a dead ringer for a movie star!!!

http://i37.tinypic.com/2eltwrk.jpghttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/jq_tan/Misc/after.jpg

Of course the Toxic Avenger is a guy but the resemblence is uncanny! And I bet you NEVER see them in the same place.

megimoo
11-14-2008, 01:22 AM
She could get arrested for exposure with all her clothes ON!

THat made me laugh !

cat714
11-14-2008, 03:19 AM
YUCK! What a nasty pig.

noonwitch
11-14-2008, 09:18 AM
I watched about ten minutes of that show the other night and was stunned. This is what they are like when they are sober?:eek:

Both Gary Busey and Stever Adler have permanent brain damage, that effects their speech. Busey's is from crashing his motorcycle while not wearing a helmet. I'm not sure if Adler's is from a drug overdose or an accident, but he was fired from Guns and Roses for using too many drugs. I have no idea how much drug use is too much for GNR, but I would guess it's a lot more than I can imagine.

Shannon
11-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Both Gary Busey and Stever Adler have permanent brain damage, that effects their speech. Busey's is from crashing his motorcycle while not wearing a helmet. I'm not sure if Adler's is from a drug overdose or an accident, but he was fired from Guns and Roses for using too many drugs. I have no idea how much drug use is too much for GNR, but I would guess it's a lot more than I can imagine.

Yeah, they were scary but there was another guy that seemed worse. I didn't recognize him or catch his name. I think he was in a wheelchair. I think we should make kids watch that show if we want them to avoid drugs.:eek:

PoliCon
11-14-2008, 06:19 PM
I think we should make kids watch that show if we want them to avoid drugs.:eek: To be quite honest - it's the whole reason why I liked the Osbournes so much. :) I liked being able to point out to people - THAT is what happens to you when you use drugs. . . . .That and he was almost always guaranteed to say something freaking hilarious!

“Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus.”

“I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober.”

Bubbles! Oh come on Sharon! I'm fucking Ozzy Osbourne, I'm the Prince of fucking Darkness. Evil! Evil! What's fucking evil about a shitload of bubbles!?

I love you all. I love you more than life itself, but you're all fucking mad.