What a crock of shit opening skit. So many ways
to have a killer opener and they just go
"Poor Hillary Libtard".

Pathetic.
Yeah, completely agreed.

Chappelle was at least a bit amusing.

ralph wiggum
11-13-2016, 01:16 AM
OK, the Chappelle/Chris Rock sketch was quite funny. Probably pissed off the libs too.

SaintLouieWoman
11-13-2016, 02:14 AM
OK, the Chappelle/Chris Rock sketch was quite funny. Probably pissed off the libs too.
Didn't see it, turned channels after the opening act. I went into the kitchen and decided to read the paper, our totally lib tard St Louis Post-Dispatch. In the Lifestyle area, along with the recipes and pictures of decorated houses and health articles was a weepy article by their Muslim columnist. Last week she wrote her rah rah speech about voting for Hillary (Voters who won't be deterred), and this week was an overly dramatized account of her conversations with her daughter and with friends. I think that the world will end, according to her, since Trump has won. She griped about living in such a red state. (The voters ousted all the Dems in the state wide races, as well as voting strongly for Trump).

The Post is notorious for editorializing on the front page, but in the women's lifestyle section? Ridiculous and inexcusable. I'm composing a letter to the editor about this, but doubt highly that it will be published. The women of Missouri aren't stupid---and this ploy of theirs didn't work.

NJCardFan
11-13-2016, 08:18 AM
Weekend Update was nothing but a Trump bash fest. And they wonder why their ratings are in the toilet. John Belushi must be rolling in his grave.

RobJohnson
11-14-2016, 02:41 AM
I'm happy that I never watch the show.

RobJohnson
11-14-2016, 02:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

cadillac shark
11-14-2016, 11:51 AM
And they wonder why their ratings are in the toilet. John Belushi must be rolling in his grave.

I haven't watched it since '81. As far as I'm concerned, it was cancelled back then. Saturday-night at the clubs became way more vivacious.

noonwitch
11-14-2016, 12:40 PM
The opening was also a tribute to Leonard Cohen, who died last week.

Elspeth
11-14-2016, 03:50 PM
The opening was also a tribute to Leonard Cohen, who died last week.

We got that.