PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore to endorse Obama

SarasotaRepub
06-16-2008, 07:04 PM
:rolleyes:

If anyone cares... (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/06/16/al-gore-to-endorse-obama/)

(CNN) After remaining neutral throughout the Democratic primary season, former Vice President Al Gore is officially backing Barack Obama's presidential run, and will appear with him at a Michigan campaign event Monday night.

"A few hours from now I will step on stage in Detroit, Michigan to announce my support for Senator Barack Obama," said the 2000 Democratic presidential nominee in a fundraising e-mail sent to supporters Monday. "From now through Election Day, I intend to do whatever I can to make sure he is elected President of the United States."

Former presidential candidate John Edwards also announced his decision to endorse Obama at a rally in the crucial fall swing state.

RV Fan
06-16-2008, 07:09 PM
For all the good his endorsement will do. What are the chances that anyone who supported Gore does not already support Obama?
Regardless, I find it inspiring when the opposition is endorsed by losers.

Phillygirl
06-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Will he be contributing some carbon credits to the campaign?

SarasotaRepub
06-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Will he be contributing some carbon credits to the campaign?

No, just hot air.:rolleyes::D

Maybe he'll tell Osama Obama bedtime stories like how the eeeeevil ReThugs
stole the WhiteHouse from him in 2000.

Kimberly
06-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Way to take a stand there, now that the primary's over. Guess he's still fearful of the Clintons after all these years.

lacarnut
06-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Way to take a stand there, now that the primary's over. Guess he's still fearful of the Clintons after all these years.

He better be cause multitudes of bodies lay in Clinton's wake.:rolleyes:

gator
06-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Who cares if Algore endorses Obama or no?. It is not like his opinion is worth a shit. In fact if he endorses someone that is an idication that person is also nuttier than a fruit cake.

FuroraCeltica
06-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Who cares if Algore endorses Obama or no?. It is not like his opinion is worth a shit. In fact if he endorses someone that is an idication that person is also nuttier than a fruit cake.

I think its just because Gore is a former Vice President that his endorsement is seen as especially interesting.

Shakespeare
06-17-2008, 02:32 PM
BO is changing his party all the way back to the good ol' days of Dukakis, Carter, and Mondale..

Servonaut
06-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Sweet, he also backed Howard Dean and John Kerry.

Think about it :cool:

Zathras
06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Sweet, he also backed Howard Dean and John Kerry.

Think about it :cool:

And didn't Carter back them as well?