PDA

View Full Version : Lena Dunham Begs Paul Ryan: Please! No Bannon!

Banacek
11-15-2016, 04:55 PM
Actress Lena Dunham sent Speaker of the House Paul Ryan a voicemail message Monday expressing how “disappointed” she is about President-elect Donald Trump’s appointment of Stephen Bannon as his chief strategist and senior counsel.

“I wanted to leave a message to let you know how disappointed so many of us are in the appointment of Steve Bannon,” Dunham said in the voicemail message Monday, which she recorded and posted in an Instagram video

What's scary is that Ryan might actually give this some consideration !

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/14/lena-dunham-begs-ryan-please-no-bannon/

Dlr Pyro
11-15-2016, 05:02 PM
“I wanted to leave a message to let you know how disappointed so many of us are in the appointment of Steve Bannon,” Dunham said in the voicemail message Monday, which she recorded and posted in an Instagram video

I'm disappointed in lena dunham as a person so let's just call it even and leave it at that.

Adam Wood
11-15-2016, 05:04 PM
What in the flaming fuck does the Speaker of the House have to do with the appointment of a West Wing political advisor?

ralph wiggum
11-15-2016, 05:06 PM
What in the flaming fuck does the Speaker of the House have to do with the appointment of a West Wing political advisor?
Liberal logic.