PDA

View Full Version : Meathead Rob Reiner Calls Donald Trump A Moron

Banacek
11-16-2016, 06:03 PM
Rob Reiner played the character Michael Stivic on the 70’s TV show All In The Family. He was referred to as “Meathead” by Archie Bunker, the show’s main character, because he was a largely useless liberal pain in the ass. In real life, Reiner is a largely useless liberal pain in the ass, so it wasn’t much of a stretch for him. Like all Hollywood douchebags he is upset Hillary Clinton lost the election so he’s relying of his liberal wit to show his superiority over the unenlightened peasants who voted for Donald Trump.

Reiner was whoring for his soon-to-flop biopic about LBJ, when he launched into a nonsensical rant about Trump.

“The way I look at it, if you are trying to take an overview — the holistic approach — we are fighting the last big major battle of the Civil War,” said Reiner of Trump’s election.

“There’s only been two times in the history of America where upon the election of a president, the people en masse took to the streets. One was Abraham Lincoln, and the other was Donald Trump. And for obviously, you know, 180-degree different reasons, but both based on race,” he continued

Size 17 neck size a thimble for a hat.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/meathead-rob-reiner-calls-donald-trump-a-moron

Dan D. Doty
11-16-2016, 06:15 PM
I loved when SOUTH PARK did parody of him , it seems they got him just right.

Reiner is a pure Hollywood guy who was born and raised in that bubble and has never been out of it in his life.
You can't expect him to even begin to understand how an American thinks , or what he believes.

NJCardFan
11-16-2016, 09:44 PM

Reiner is a pure Hollywood guy who was born and raised in that bubble and has never been out of it in his life.
You can't expect him to even begin to understand how an American thinks , or what he believes.

Thank his father for that.

ralph wiggum
11-16-2016, 09:58 PM
Protestors are out "en masse"? Please, they are only providing laughter & fodder.

The only things en masse about Meathead are his bald spot, lack of functional brain matter and his girth.

noonwitch
11-17-2016, 12:14 PM

He's never going to live down the meathead nickname. That was a funny SP episode.

He has directed some excellent movies, though, especially the two Stephen King stories-"Misery" and "Delores Claiborne". Of course in both movies, he was working with great material and great actors like Kathy Bates, Jennifer Jason Lee, James Caan, and the actress who played Vera Donavan in DC .