PDA

View Full Version : Feminist Wants To Send Menstrual Blood to Mike Pence

NJCardFan
11-16-2016, 06:09 PM
Liberals are such a rational and mature bunch aren't they? http://www.dailywire.com/news/10813/feminists-are-being-gross-again-and-time-mike-amanda-prestigiacomo#modal

Rockntractor
11-16-2016, 06:10 PM
I think that may be a felony, they might want to think that over.

noonwitch
11-17-2016, 10:13 AM
I think that may be a felony, they might want to think that over.

If she sends it US Mail, it is definitely a felony.

It's kind of a Wiccan thing, at least from the radical feminist wing of Wicca.

Elspeth
11-17-2016, 05:39 PM
It's kind of a Wiccan thing, at least from the radical feminist wing of Wicca.

What do they think it accomplishes, other than grossing everyone out?

noonwitch
11-18-2016, 12:14 PM
What do they think it accomplishes, other than grossing everyone out?

Menstrual blood allegedly has magical power. In this case, it would be used to put a hex on someone.

My mom thought I was disgusting when I was a teen for this threat: My brother always would threaten me and my sister with the prospect of pooping on our pillows. I told him if he did that, I'd put a used product on his. Although my mom thought I was the one who crossed the line of acceptable threats, he never did poop on our pillows.

Elspeth
11-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Menstrual blood allegedly has magical power. In this case, it would be used to put a hex on someone.

And Christians are the ones with crazy beliefs?

oldcoastie1
11-18-2016, 02:47 PM

A prerequisite would be to find any liberal menstrual blood.

SaintLouieWoman
11-18-2016, 09:19 PM

My mom thought I was disgusting when I was a teen for this threat: My brother always would threaten me and my sister with the prospect of pooping on our pillows. I told him if he did that, I'd put a used product on his. Although my mom thought I was the one who crossed the line of acceptable threats, he never did poop on our pillows.

Is this part of the Wiccan religion?