PDA

View Full Version : Burnt American Flag Hung as ‘Art Installation’ at U of Dayton

Elspeth
11-18-2016, 01:03 PM
A university supporting free speech? Only when it trashes America. Otherwise, no free speech allowed.

Burnt American Flag Hung as ‘Art Installation’ at U of Dayton
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/univeristy-dayton-burnt-american-flag-art-installation-free-speech/

Denying the request of upset students and alumni, administrators at the University of Dayton have refused to remove controversial post-Election artwork, citing their commitment to free speech.

Two days after the Election, an unnamed artist hung a burnt American flag on a wall on campus, alongside a plaque that states, “We will move forward.”

Since the burnt flag went up, some have begun to hang responses alongside it. Others, including alumni, complained to administration, calling for the art installation to be removed altogether.

JB
11-18-2016, 10:03 PM
Again, I encourage this from the Left. Keep this behavior coming. 2018 and 2020 will be even worse beatings.

SaintLouieWoman
11-18-2016, 10:34 PM
Again, I encourage this from the Left. Keep this behavior coming. 2018 and 2020 will be even worse beatings.

Hopefully they'll get Larry Ellison for the head of the DNC. That should be good for the Republicans. The dems don't seen to be too sensible--just moving further and further and further left.

Dlr Pyro
11-18-2016, 11:06 PM
From the same mindset who think a crucifix in a jar of piss is art

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk