PDA

View Full Version : Penzey’s Spices CEO: Trump Voters Must Be Punished

Banacek
11-18-2016, 06:56 PM
The CEO of Penzey’s Spices is the latest corporate leader to lash out at Trump voters.

Last Tuesday CEO Bill Penzey Jr. lashed out at Republicans in his weekly email:

“The open embrace of racism by the Republican Party in this election is now unleashing a wave of ugliness unseen in this country for decades. The American people are taking notice. Let’s commit to giving the people a better choice. Our kindness really is our strength.

But after Donald Trump’s historic victory Penzey Jr. UNLOADED on Republicans and Trump voters.

Jim Pensley says Trump supporters voted for an “openly racist candidate.” These voters now must be punished and ridiculed. Pensey then accused Trump supporters of committing the biggest act of racism in in American history since Wallace stood in the schoolhouse doorway 53 years ago

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/penzeys-spices-ceo-trump-voters-must-punished-committing-biggest-act-racism/

Rockntractor
11-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Over priced crap bought from starving peasants in China for pennies.
By direct from Alibaba and rip them off yourself, who needs a middleman.

Dlr Pyro
11-18-2016, 09:09 PM
These voters now must be punished and ridiculed.

Bring it bitch.

SaintLouieWoman
11-18-2016, 09:13 PM
They have a snooty little shop in Sarasota's downtown area---at least they used to have one, haven't been in the area for a while. We checked it out, way too expensive for spices that we could buy anywhere.

He's probably lashing out because he feels he won't lose many customers---the conservatives have too much sense to waste cash on his stuff.

J P Sousa
11-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Review From a former customer ;

I always liked this place bc it's local and unique but the owners are consistently rude and stiff and don't at all welcome children in their shop even if well behaved and right next to parents. I won't ever go back bc I just can't stand the people who run the place. I certainly can find nice spices elsewhere.

They are rude because they are liberal. :evil-grin:

Adam Wood
11-19-2016, 05:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNmdqnFVAE0

RobJohnson
11-20-2016, 12:56 AM
Over priced crap bought from starving peasants in China for pennies.
By direct from Alibaba and rip them off yourself, who needs a middleman.

:biggrin-new:

oldcoastie1
11-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Who cares?

SVPete
11-20-2016, 08:16 PM
They have a snooty little shop in Sarasota's downtown area---at least they used to have one, haven't been in the area for a while. We checked it out, way too expensive for spices that we could buy anywhere.

He's probably lashing out because he feels he won't lose many customers---the conservatives have too much sense to waste cash on his stuff.

I'd never heard of them. I get such stuff from Lucky or Smart & Final (regular grocery stores). Sounds to me like the owners are prepping to slit the throat of their own golden-egg laying goose. That's fine with me, but I suspect their store employees and franchisees (if they've gone that route) might feel differently.