PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the re-boot!

SarasotaRepub
11-25-2016, 02:44 PM
I needed to update Tapatalk and I
have to do a reboot. There is still a problem
with TapaTalk that I'm working on.

SR

SarasotaRepub
11-25-2016, 03:27 PM
I had to go back a few versions but Tapatalk
is back up...

SarasotaRepub
12-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Had to do a small maint. and reboot.

Apocalypse
12-15-2017, 10:25 AM
There was a reboot?

Rockntractor
12-15-2017, 10:56 AM
http://www.ubuntuimages.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/alive.jpg

old dog
01-13-2018, 01:53 AM
I had to go back a few versions but Tapatalk
is back up...

What's a Tapatalk?

Rockntractor
01-13-2018, 05:15 AM
What's a Tapatalk?
A forum browser for android phones.

ABC
01-13-2018, 01:30 PM
What's a Tapatalk?

Oh dear, unless you are kidding ...

I have no real idea of what it is either, nor do I care what all it can do. :biggrin-new:

Have had enough of all the latest techie stuff at this stage of my life. Instead of making life easier, it just adds to more usage of my time that could be better spent on things of much more enjoyment to me.

That being said, our son who just loves the CES in Las Vegas, goes into near raptures of all the latest presentations! Oh well! :rolleyes: :smile-new:

SaintLouieWoman
01-15-2018, 02:04 AM
Oh dear, unless you are kidding ...

I have no real idea of what it is either, nor do I care what all it can do. :biggrin-new:

Have had enough of all the latest techie stuff at this stage of my life. Instead of making life easier, it just adds to more usage of my time that could be better spent on things of much more enjoyment to me.

That being said, our son who just loves the CES in Las Vegas, goes into near raptures of all the latest presentations! Oh well! :rolleyes: :smile-new:

I'm with you on that, ABC. I used to sell techie stuff, but relied heavily on my tech support guys. I had enough when I left the industry, don't want to bother with the Linked-in or the Facebook and don't want to be tied to the computer so much.

My grandson who is 9 is a little whiz at all that stuff. He just rolls his eyes with me- --love that little guy.

ABC
01-18-2018, 10:32 PM
I used to sell techie stuff, I had enough when I left the industry,don't want to bother with the Linked-in or the Facebook and don't want to be tied to the computer so much.

Ooh boy! Do I ever agree with all of what you wrote above ...

Would have gotten back sooner, but are busy at the moment having the final upgrades done on our place down here.

Not to mention while freezing our buns off, & feeling sorry for the short-time vacationers to Florida this winter.

And yes, I know, that we are doing much, much, better temp-wise than most in the rest of the country!

SaintLouieWoman
01-19-2018, 02:11 AM
Ooh boy! Do I ever agree with all of what you wrote above ...

Would have gotten back sooner, but are busy at the moment having the final upgrades done on our place down here.

Not to mention while freezing our buns off, & feeling sorry for the short-time vacationers to Florida this winter.

And yes, I know, that we are doing much, much, better temp-wise than most in the rest of the country!

Weird today it was about the same temps in Pensacola and St Louis and not much difference with SR's parents in Sarasota. I'm just glad that we don't live in Canada. It's beyond frigid there.

SarasotaRepub
04-24-2018, 12:58 AM
I needed to do a Server Re-Boot to address
an issue!!!

Thanks!

SarasotaRepub
01-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Server is back!

SarasotaRepub
06-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Sorry for the short down time, I had a
software driver error msg that needed to