PDA

View Full Version : Justin Trudeau eulogy memes

ralph wiggum
11-28-2016, 11:09 AM
After the Canadian Prime minister gave a glowing eulogy for Fidel...

http://fortune.com/2016/11/28/trudeau-castro/

...Guess the Twitter world had fun with what Trudeau might have said about other world leaders.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23trudeaueulogies&src=typd

Deplorable Michael*‏@Beezer1776

Osama Bin Laden was certainly a controversial figure, but his contribution to airport security is unparalleled. #TrudeauEulogies

Deplorable Bella–*‏@BellaPelosi

Today we honor Pablo Escabar, a true small business man and unlicensed pharmacist #trudeaueulogies

Natalie Faulk–*‏@NatalieFaulk

Let us remember Jack the Ripper as a great benefactor who worked tirelessly to get female prostitutes off the streets. #trudeaueulogies

Much more amusement at the Twitter link.

noonwitch
11-28-2016, 11:45 AM
Justin is fairly young and was not even born when Castro took over Cuba. Additionally, if Canada ever participated in the embargo against Cuba, they lifted it a while ago. We could always get Cuban cigars around Detroit-we just had to go to Windsor to get them. I'm not justifying the praise of Castro, just pointing out that Canadians do not have the same feelings and beliefs about Cuba that the US has had.

ralph wiggum
11-28-2016, 11:46 AM
Justin is fairly young and was not even born when Castro took over Cuba. Additionally, if Canada ever participated in the embargo against Cuba, they lifted it a while ago. We could always get Cuban cigars around Detroit-we just had to go to Windsor to get them. I'm not justifying the praise of Castro, just pointing out that Canadians do not have the same feelings and beliefs about Cuba that the US has had.
I was just pointing out the funny made up eulogies. Without delving into Castro or Trudeau.

Elspeth
11-28-2016, 12:23 PM
My faves so far:

Mohammed Atta, while obviously a conflicted soul, must be admired for his deep commitment to amateur aviation. #trudeaueulogy

To be clear, not all of Herod the Great's childcare policies were successful, but his commitment to research was boundless. #trudeaueulogies

Retread
11-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Youth is no excuse for Justin's imbecility.