PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Cries Racism After Being Denied A Gun Purchase

Banacek
11-29-2016, 03:31 PM
One of the big items on the liberals’ gun control wish list is to force gun store owners and employees to take training to recognize straw purchases of firearms, where an eligible person buys a gun and then gives it to a banned person. In Florida a gun store employee thought he was witnessing an attempted straw purchase and halted the sale, but all is not rosy. The person denied the gun was Muslim so therefore it is heinous act of racism and Islamophobia.

WCJB reports that 18-year-old Malik Bakr, a black Muslim from Gainesville, Florida, recently tried to purchase a gun. He didn’t know anything about guns, other than he wanted one, so he brought along his friend Heath Smiley to the local Bass Pro Shops.

“It was his first time owning one. First time ever shooting one, I went with him as guidance to tell him what he should buy for his first time, what would be most comfortable for him,” said Smiley.

Bakr’s complete lack of firearms knowledge combined with his friend coaching him on what type of gun to buy caught the attention of the gun counter employees.

“There was an older gentleman there and he was kind of looking at me and I thought it was kind of strange, I told him something was kind of shady because he was staring at me and staring at the dude that was working with me,” said Bakr.

Bakr filled out his form and paid for a background check when “the older gentleman” put a halt to the sale.

“That’s when he told me he didn’t feel comfortable selling me the firearm because he said that since I was with Heath, they thought I was going to buy it and give it to somebody younger,” Bakr said.

Gun stores, like all retail establishments, have the right to refuse service to anyone they don’t feel comfortable with. In the case of gun sales, if the owner or employee even thinks there is something not right, they have an obligation to stop the gun sale

Perhaps this gentlemen was planning a projectile intercepting ventilation of some police.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/muslim-cries-racism-after-being-denied-a-gun-purchase

noonwitch
11-29-2016, 04:39 PM
They could always organize a boycott of Bass Pro Shops, but I doubt the company would lose any money. I don't think many liberals shop there, anyways.

I was told by a friend that if I wanted to buy a gun, to go to a local store in Milford, where the salespeople are used to helping novices find the right gun.