PDA

View Full Version : "Juror Flirts With Murder Defendant From Jury Box !"

megimoo
11-14-2008, 11:37 PM
ROBBERY-HOMICIDE CASE: Juror sent flirtatious messages

I'm pretty straightforward so when I feel the need for sex I just get it and I always get what I want!

Ricky,I don't think you'll have to work hard to get me to fall, I fall for guys quite easily which I totally hate!

I'm just weak like that and I'll give you a 'hint' if you really want to get me, smile and I'm all yours! Excerpt from a letter sent by juror Marnie Ramirez to Ricky Vazquez.

Ricky VazquezTried in the shooting death of Richard Morris, killed during a robbery

A juror in a recent Las Vegas murder case sent one defendant sexually explicit letters and visited him at the county jail.

As the juror sees it, she did nothing wrong. But the defendant's attorney says he now has possible grounds for a mistrial.

The juror, 21-year-old Marnie Ramirez, sent the flirtatious letters to Ricky Vazquez, convicted in October of second-degree murder for a 2006 slaying.

Ramirez, married and a mother, said she was the hold-out on the jury who wanted to convict Vazquez of voluntary manslaughter, a lesser charge.

In the letters, Ramirez writes that she's a sex addict and wants to touch him "and see where it all leads to."

"When I feel the need for sex I just get it and I always get what I want," she wrote. "I'll give you a 'hint' if you really want to get me, smile and I'm all yours!"

Vazquez's attorney, Keith Brower, has asked District Judge Valerie Adair to give his client a new trial. Without naming Ramirez, Brower in his motion stated a juror visited Vazquez at the jail after the trial. She told Vazquez she had conducted independent research on him, which Brower said could be grounds for a mistrial.snip
http://www.lvrj.com/news/34452029.html

FlaGator
11-15-2008, 09:00 PM
ROBBERY-HOMICIDE CASE: Juror sent flirtatious messages

I'm pretty straightforward so when I feel the need for sex I just get it and I always get what I want!

Ricky,I don't think you'll have to work hard to get me to fall, I fall for guys quite easily which I totally hate!

I'm just weak like that and I'll give you a 'hint' if you really want to get me, smile and I'm all yours! Excerpt from a letter sent by juror Marnie Ramirez to Ricky Vazquez.

Ricky VazquezTried in the shooting death of Richard Morris, killed during a robbery

A juror in a recent Las Vegas murder case sent one defendant sexually explicit letters and visited him at the county jail.

As the juror sees it, she did nothing wrong. But the defendant's attorney says he now has possible grounds for a mistrial.

The juror, 21-year-old Marnie Ramirez, sent the flirtatious letters to Ricky Vazquez, convicted in October of second-degree murder for a 2006 slaying.

Ramirez, married and a mother, said she was the hold-out on the jury who wanted to convict Vazquez of voluntary manslaughter, a lesser charge.

In the letters, Ramirez writes that she's a sex addict and wants to touch him "and see where it all leads to."

"When I feel the need for sex I just get it and I always get what I want," she wrote. "I'll give you a 'hint' if you really want to get me, smile and I'm all yours!"

Vazquez's attorney, Keith Brower, has asked District Judge Valerie Adair to give his client a new trial. Without naming Ramirez, Brower in his motion stated a juror visited Vazquez at the jail after the trial. She told Vazquez she had conducted independent research on him, which Brower said could be grounds for a mistrial.snip
http://www.lvrj.com/news/34452029.html

Some women do the strangest things. I read about all the "groupies" that hung around and flirted with Richard Ramirez during the Night Stalker trial. He received hundreds of love letters and yet was one of the most violent killers in American history. I know some women like the bad boy image but this seems to be taking things to the extreme. The want to have a relationship with a guy who might enjoy murdering them more than having sex with them.