PDA

View Full Version : AMERICA IS DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apocalypse
12-25-2016, 01:51 PM
From a blog I read, who lives in Israel, concerning an altercation with an former liberal American friend of hers' who's acting out over the election of President Trump. Her take on the Trumpertantum is golden.

I surrender, America. You're right. America is doomed. Trump is going to murder you all. First he'll kill the gay people. Then he'll kill the straight people then he'll kill the women; then the men.

Then he'll release chemicals into the air to increase global warming. Then he'll start a war with China, name Putin as head of the military....and all this in his first week of office.

Then maybe he'll go play golf and act like Obama...or seduce a woman in the oval office like Clinton...but at least in his case it will probably be his wife and not a vicious, nasty dog like you know who....

Then having killed all the straight people and women, he'll pass anti-abortion regulations just for the hell of it AND make all illegal immigrants who aren't men or women or gay or straight (cause they were killed the first week, remember?) leave the country.

He's going to change the color of the flag to red and orange and it will clash horribly!

Oh, I'm scared to death. It's the end of days, the end of the world...

And OMG he might force everyone to have guns in their homes and outlaw snowplows.

You can read the whole article here, it's spot on!

http://israelisoldiersmother.blogspot.com/2016/12/america-is-doomed.html