PDA

View Full Version : Wall To Wall Homo's As Far As The Eye Can See !"

megimoo
11-15-2008, 08:03 PM
The New Civil Rights Movement? (Wacko Supporters of Same-Sex 'Marriage' in DC) (Graphics Heavy)

................."Looks like 'NOW' is back on the Lesbian side of the aisle ."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2132812/posts

Space Gravy
11-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Third photo down......."The Homo Depot" T shirt cracked me up.

zBoots
11-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Man we need some dogs and some tear gas and some sticks and some water cannons. Make them fuckers earn it old school if they want to be the new blacks.

megimoo
11-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Third photo down......."The Homo Depot" T shirt cracked me up.

I guess this proves that Olbermann is queer.

FlaGator
11-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Man we need some dogs and some tear gas and some sticks and some water cannons. Make them fuckers earn it old school if they want to be the new blacks.

Actually just some colors that clash, remakes of early american furniture and loud Ted Nugent music and that should keep them at bay; garlic to a vampire

expat-pattaya
11-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I get a kick out of the one "Fight the Radical Right". And the prop in question passed in California?

Perhaps they consider ANYONE not in tune with their position as radical. Yet, the prop passed handily in the same state that voted Obama, Pelossi and other far left Democrats.

Just baffles me,

Celtic Rose
11-15-2008, 09:11 PM
I get a kick out of the one "Fight the Radical Right". And the prop in question passed in California?

Perhaps they consider ANYONE not in tune with their position as radical. Yet, the prop passed handily in the same state that voted Obama, Pelossi and other far left Democrats.

Just baffles me,

Yes, apparently 52 percent of California is the "Radical Right," but we couldn't give McCain our state :rolleyes:

I wonder if they realize just how many moderates they are turning off with their outrageous behavior. :p

megimoo
11-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Yes, apparently 52 percent of California is the "Radical Right," but we couldn't give McCain our state :rolleyes:

I wonder if they realize just how many moderates they are turning off with their outrageous behavior. :pGoes with their motto."We're Here,We're Queer and We're in Your Faces !"

wilbur
11-15-2008, 10:14 PM
If you think those people in the picture are freaks, just read the posts on Freep for a good dose of pure, concentrated insanity.

"I feel like God has abandoned America.

How do you think God feels when he sees these homofascist, secular and atheistic freaks?

If it wasn't for believers, this country would be a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. "

"Yes, we are living in the end times, but that does not mean He has abandoned us! He is sending His Son back to us!!! Cheer up! It’s only the end of evil, not us! I think you should start reading your Bible. Yes, it’s scary, but it’s also the greatest gift to come!

The Lord already told us we would be persecuted in His name. Count it as a badge of honor!! Chin up!"

"I read my Bible almost every day and I know the outcome. I am just a little sad for my kids and (hopefully) grandkids. But I know God remains in control."

"Don't be sad for your kids or grandkids. This is the way it has to be. Instead of being sad, be jealous. They may actually SEE the Lord coming back for what is his! I am praying with all my might that I get to see that glorious day! "

megimoo
11-15-2008, 10:26 PM
If you think those people in the picture are freaks, just read the posts on Freep for a good dose of pure, concentrated insanity.

"I feel like God has abandoned America.

How do you think God feels when he sees these homofascist, secular and atheistic freaks?

If it wasn't for believers, this country would be a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. "

"Yes, we are living in the end times, but that does not mean He has abandoned us! He is sending His Son back to us!!! Cheer up! Itís only the end of evil, not us! I think you should start reading your Bible. Yes, itís scary, but itís also the greatest gift to come!

The Lord already told us we would be persecuted in His name. Count it as a badge of honor!! Chin up!"

"I read my Bible almost every day and I know the outcome. I am just a little sad for my kids and (hopefully) grandkids. But I know God remains in control."

"Don't be sad for your kids or grandkids. This is the way it has to be. Instead of being sad, be jealous. They may actually SEE the Lord coming back for what is his! I am praying with all my might that I get to see that glorious day! "Wilber You do believe after all !