PDA

View Full Version : Cannot post

oldcoastie1
12-29-2016, 11:46 AM
I get messages thaat I cannot post anything because the messages are too short, no matter how long they are. Extremely frustrating.

Rockntractor
12-29-2016, 12:09 PM
I had trouble with a post about the same time you did, seems to be fine now.

Actually this one took awhile to go through, I'll be darned.

SarasotaRepub
12-29-2016, 03:37 PM
Probably the damn Commies again!!! :mad-new:

Rockntractor
12-29-2016, 03:45 PM
I'll be glad when Trump is sworn in and they clear out of the Whitehouse.

oldcoastie1
12-29-2016, 06:23 PM
I had trouble with a post about the same time you did, seems to be fine now.

Actually this one took awhile to go through, I'll be darned.

For example, it happens every time I want to post a photo with some additional text, and the post does have a title. It's a continuing problem, every single time. I finally just give up posting what I wanted to enter.

NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS

FlaGator
12-29-2016, 10:36 PM
I have been unable to post a quoted reply in a thread because the space bar stops working. Since that is what I mostly do I have stopped replying. Hope you issue gets resolved.

Rockntractor
12-29-2016, 10:54 PM
I have been unable to post a quoted reply in a thread because the space bar stops working. Since that is what I mostly do I have stopped replying. Hope you issue gets resolved.
Other people would have the same problem if it was the server or software...you would think anyway.

Rockntractor
12-29-2016, 10:57 PM
Try using the on screen keyboard in windows accessibility, then we will no if it is something in your keyboard.

FlaGator
12-29-2016, 11:12 PM
Only does it on this site and is is constant no matter what device I used. Must be my setting but I can't find which one or which combination of settings.

oldcoastie1
01-31-2017, 11:55 AM
Only does it on this site and is is constant no matter what device I used. Must be my setting but I can't find which one or which combination of settings.

Ditto.

unclebill
02-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Sometimes the WYSIWYG setting that a site uses doesn't always talk to your device. you may need to be sure that your device speaks the same language as the VB platform that runs this forum

B

Adam Wood
02-20-2017, 04:16 AM

Sooooo...Russians hacked CU? :biggrin-new: