PDA

View Full Version : What are reputation points?

zBoots
11-15-2008, 08:35 PM
what are those? how do you do them? what are they used for?

I got a thing that says

Latest Reputation Received
and then it lists a comment.

BSR
11-15-2008, 08:38 PM

I got a thing that says

I've given you negative points just for asking. :mad:

Sonnabend
11-15-2008, 08:40 PM
I've given you positive points just for asking. :D

zBoots
oh yeah??

well when i figure out how, i'm going to give you negative points for giving me negative points. Have at thee then curr.

FlaGator
I've given you negative points just for asking. :mad:

I say ban him just because he rep is now to low to allow him continued access.

JB
I've given you negative points just for asking. :mad:Ha.

I was just about to do the same thing. I'll refrain. No sense kicking a man while he's down. :D

Celtic Rose
11-15-2008, 08:43 PM
If you look at the very right side of a post, under the avatar, you can see a little scale emblem. If you click on it you have the option of giving the poster negative or positive reputation points for their post, and you can add a comment if you'd like. :)

Sheesh, men! Unable to give a straight answer to anything :p

BSR
11-15-2008, 08:43 PM
oh yeah??

well when i figure out how, i'm going to give you negative points for giving me negative points. Have at thee then curr.

I have now given you negative points because Sonnabend gave positive points which negated my negative points making it seem like it never happened.

Oh, but it did.. :cool:

BSR
11-15-2008, 08:44 PM
I say ban him just because he rep is now to low to allow him continued access.

I agree. SR is swinging the hammer tonight.. :D

BSR
11-15-2008, 08:44 PM
If you look at the very right side of a post, under the avatar, you can see a little scale emblem. If you click on it you have the option of giving the poster negative or positive reputation points for their post, and you can add a comment if you'd like. :)

I should give you negative points for pointing out my flaws. :mad:

Gingersnap
11-15-2008, 08:45 PM
It's just a board gimmick. When we first got the power, we played around with it a lot but now people don't seem to use it much.

There is a little Scales of Justice thingy at the bottom of any post on the left. You click it and you can add or remove points on that post and leave a little message.

zBoots
11-15-2008, 08:50 PM

Thank you, oh angel in the sea of BSR mean.

FlaGator
11-15-2008, 08:54 PM
It's just a board gimmick. When we first got the power, we played around with it a lot but now people don't seem to use it much.

There is a little Scales of Justice thingy at the bottom of any post on the left. You click it and you can add or remove points on that post and leave a little message.

Now you get negative points for spoiling our fun.

Gingersnap
11-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Now you get negative points for spoiling our fun.

Oh, noes 11!1!111! :D

JB
11-15-2008, 09:06 PM
It's just a board gimmick. When we first got the power, we played around with it a lot but now people don't seem to use it much.Says the one "who will become famous soon enough". :D

Gingersnap
11-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Says the one "who will become famous soon enough". :D

Yeah, famous for being Insta-Banned. :D

FlaGator
11-15-2008, 10:41 PM

I got a thing that says

Oh I failed to mention that I sell reputation points. Just send me $100.00 and I'll get you fixed up with a few.

Sonnabend
11-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh I failed to mention that I sell reputation points. Just send me $100.00 and I'll get you fixed up with a few.

OI!!!! No bribing members......

..at least not before I get my bribe first :D:D

BadCat
11-16-2008, 09:56 AM
From what I've seen, they are a way for the more chickenshit members to leave you a nasty message, because they've not the guts to do it in public.

But maybe that's just with me.