PDA

View Full Version : hello from louisiana

lawolverine
11-16-2008, 07:32 AM
i am a single mother and conservative. i believe in the constitution and the declaration of independence. i think that is the true way America was supposed to be, and do all i can to impose it on my political leaders in Louisiana. for freedom and prosperity i hope obama don't do anything he said he will. if and when he does impose his liberal ways i will fight it all the way. keeping all American made freedoms is most important to me for my children. i love our troops, and what they stand for, and respect anyone who is strong enough to do the things our troops do. god bless them and America! i also urge all people to give to freedom alliance because they really help the families of injured or killed troops. lets keep America the way its supposed to be "free"! nothing in this world has ever trickled up!!

FlaGator
11-16-2008, 07:49 AM
i am a single mother and conservative. i believe in the constitution and the declaration of independence. i think that is the true way America was supposed to be, and do all i can to impose it on my political leaders in Louisiana. for freedom and prosperity i hope obama don't do anything he said he will. if and when he does impose his liberal ways i will fight it all the way. keeping all American made freedoms is most important to me for my children. i love our troops, and what they stand for, and respect anyone who is strong enough to do the things our troops do. god bless them and America! i also urge all people to give to freedom alliance because they really help the families of injured or killed troops. lets keep America the way its supposed to be "free"! nothing in this world has ever trickled up!!

Welcome to CU!

Hatejane
11-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Welcome..I was born in your fine state and get back to visit my family there as often as possible.

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

lacarnut
11-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Welcome to CU; I am from the Bayou State also.

SaintLouieWoman
11-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Welcome to CU. Glad to have you join.

Space Gravy
11-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Welcome to CU both of you.

ralph wiggum
11-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Welcome to CU, lawolverine!

lawolverine
11-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome.