PDA

View Full Version : JOURNALISTS EXPOSED BY WIKILEAKS WILL NOW COVER TRUMP WHITE HOUSE

Elspeth
01-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Trojan horses...

JOURNALISTS EXPOSED BY WIKILEAKS WILL NOW COVER TRUMP WHITE HOUSE
http://www.govtslaves.com/journalists-exposed-by-wikileaks-will-now-cover-trump-white-house/

[1/2/17] WikiLeaks’ publication of emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta revealed the close ties between prominent journalists and the Clinton campaign. Many of those same journalists will now be covering the Trump White House.

CNBC chief political correspondent and New York Times political writer John Harwood demonstrated clear partisanship in his many email exchanges with Podesta.

Harwood told Podesta to “watch out” for Dr. Ben Carson during the Republican primary. “Ben Carson could give you real trouble in a general,” Harwood warned, including video clips of Carson’s political positions....

Rockntractor
01-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Trojan horses...
I think it's legal to slaughter horses now.

Elspeth
01-02-2017, 09:36 PM

Hmmm.....:rolleyes:

Retread
01-02-2017, 11:07 PM

Dog food

Rockntractor
01-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Dog food
They slaughter them and send the processed carcasses to Belgium and France.
People food.

cadillac shark
01-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Harwood won't have any sources inside the new Administration, will he? Who trusts him?

I doubt he ever had any investigative-edge before 2008 anyway. He inherited his dad's sources, I'm guessing... And Harwood certainly didn't display an investigative-edge for 8-years. That means he has to regain the knack for it.

Inquiring-minds don't have time to read a struggling columnist... or an exposed-for-bias whatever-he-is. Piss-carrier?