PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi Goldberg Says Right-Wingers Have Kept Her From Making a Living

Banacek
01-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Whoopi Goldberg says she can't think of one right-leaning person who has lost his or her job or had to eat crow in Hollywood. But she says that lefties like her have lost their livelihoods at the hands of the evil right-wingers. This from a woman making over $5 million a year to sit and talk for an hour a day! Somehow I think that if we asked some conservative Hollywood folks if their political views have cost them anything, they'd have more tangible examples than Goldberg

https://pjmedia.com/video/whoopi-goldberg-says-right-wingers-have-kept-her-from-making-a-living/

noonwitch
01-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Maybe if she hadn't followed up her Oscar-nominated performance in "The Color Purple" with a bunch of really bad comedies, she'd have more movie roles.

ralph wiggum
01-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Actually enjoyed a rather obscure comedy she was in. Not sure of the year, but late '80's. Jumping Jack Flash.

Ole Cowboy
01-11-2017, 12:02 PM
OK folks lets pass the hat help this poor downtrodden wannabe funny girl.

Whoopi Goldberg net worth:

$45 Million

Whoopi Goldberg's Salary$5 Million Per Year

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/whoopi-goldberg-net-worth/

ralph wiggum
01-11-2017, 12:51 PM
OK folks lets pass the hat help this poor downtrodden wannabe funny girl.

Whoopi Goldberg net worth:

$45 Million

Whoopi Goldberg's Salary$5 Million Per Year

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/whoopi-goldberg-net-worth/
Will she be signing up for these supposed "reparations"?

Dlr Pyro
01-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Will she be signing up for these supposed "reparations"?

damn right. She owed it

3rd-try
01-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Sorry, but I lack the writing skills needed to react to this without profanity.

It took a totally stupid, not ignorant or misled, but fucking stupid person to make that statement knowing she had 45 mil in the bank. Is she so narcissistic as to suggest she's underpaid at her current salary of 5 million? If so, she has reached a new and yet undefined category that transcends stupid. A new category that elevates our current "stupid" to something like Einstein, The Wright brothers, or even Mister Peabody from the Bullwinkle show ( and he's amazing!).
For whoopee to even think of herself as being denied, much less actually saying it puts her in a category of arrogance so far past the Trump family...almost up there with Hillary.
And, it displays how impossible it is for her to identify with anyone so downtrodden as to have no choice but to drive their own car.

Ole Cowboy
01-13-2017, 10:51 AM
Sorry, but I lack the writing skills needed to react to this without profanity.

It took a totally stupid, not ignorant or misled, but fucking stupid person to make that statement knowing she had 45 mil in the bank. Is she so narcissistic as to suggest she's underpaid at her current salary of 5 million? If so, she has reached a new and yet undefined category that transcends stupid. A new category that elevates our current "stupid" to something like Einstein, The Wright brothers, or even Mister Peabody from the Bullwinkle show ( and he's amazing!).
For whoopee to even think of herself as being denied, much less actually saying it puts her in a category of arrogance so far past the Trump family...almost up there with Hillary.
And, it displays how impossible it is for her to identify with anyone so downtrodden as to have no choice but to drive their own car.
OK, next time tell us how you really feel...:smile-new:

cadillac shark
01-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Isn't she responsible for the people behind Hollywood Squares not making a living?

The show disappeared after she joined it.

" I'll take Whoopi in the center-square, to block... "

brashears9567
01-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Isn't she responsible for the people behind Hollywood Squares not making a living?

The show disappeared after she joined it.

" I'll take Whoopi in the center-square, to block... "
This is my kind of humor right here. [emoji2]

SVPete
01-14-2017, 11:46 AM
OK, one tenth of her annual income is more than 6 times mine! Hollyweird does not lack for Lib/Prog producers and film project investors. If her income has been in any way lessened by conservatives, it's because we declined to watch and listen to her loony drivel.