PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore at Anti-Trump Rally: ‘We Are Here to Vow to End the Trump Carnage!’

Banacek
01-21-2017, 07:08 PM
Left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore declared to thousands of protesters Saturday at the Women’s March on Washington that “We are here to vow to end the Trump carnage!”
The Fahrenheit 9/11 director offered the crowd of anti-Donald Trump protesters some advice on how to stop the nomination of Betty DeVos, President Trump’s pick to head the Department of Education.

“On Monday, call (202) 225-3121. Call your representative and your two Senators, and number one we do not accept Betty DeVos as our secretary of education,” Moore told the crowd. “That’s day one. Make it part of your daily routine

http://www.breitbart.com/live/womens-march-washington-live-updates/michael-moore-anti-trump-rally-vow-end-trump-carnage/

Dlr Pyro
01-21-2017, 07:12 PM
What carnage is fat bastard referring to?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SVPete
01-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Betty DeVos is horrible, to Libs & Progs. She wants children to be educated, not government "education" promoted and protected. Were government education equipping children with what they need to lead productive lives, PSs would have nothing to fear in Betty DeVos.

Apache
01-21-2017, 09:14 PM
What carnage is fat bastard referring to?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The "carnage" of being equal in opportunity ( I hope), instead of money buys the way.... think American Dream....

SVPete
01-22-2017, 12:31 PM
Personally, I hope the "carnage" will be EOs reversed, OhBummerCare being repealed; crazy Enviro- and Business-Regs being rescinded, and loads of drone-bureaucrats having to find productive jobs. Actually, I may not be that far from what The Corpulent One had in mind. Except I see those things happening as increased freedom, not "carnage".