PDA

View Full Version : This Is Probably The Most Racist And Bigoted Thing I've Ever Read

NJCardFan
02-08-2017, 06:34 AM
I don't have the words except that I'd venture a guess that a good many blacks feel this way: https://diaryofanegress.com/2012/12/23/21-harsh-truths-black-people-dont-want-to-hear/

The fact that the writer can't see the irony through their racism is the saddest part about it.

Ole Cowboy
02-08-2017, 01:29 PM
I don't have the words except that I'd venture a guess that a good many blacks feel this way: https://diaryofanegress.com/2012/12/23/21-harsh-truths-black-people-dont-want-to-hear/

The fact that the writer can't see the irony through their racism is the saddest part about it.
Its just another hatchet piece by a race baiter who wants all blacks to believe that the problem is whitey and if we can only turn the tables life will be great on the new planet of the apes.

Many blacks have 'left the tribe' and merged into society and taken their place on the ladder of success and have done well. But until they leave the Tribe behind and stand on their own to feet and look at what success is they will just wallow along with the rest in a world of continued slavery fostered on them by the Democrats, the same ones of started the KKK. They are welcome to arrive and compete with everyone else for the rungs on the lader.

All that said the ladder of success has most of us have known it is quickly being destroyed by the very people that need it the most. The latest numbers show that just slightly over 50% of the population of the US is now a minority. So why isn't just over of the Taxpayers in the US minorities???????????? Dwell on that for a while. I still work and am active in the business community and everywhere I look in my business travels I see the world awash in white faces with a sprinkling of minorities from Blacks to Asians and everything in between. In the > than min wage level of workers I would say 80% are white. WHY? Guess its whitey holding them back...yet in my discussions with those at my level (CEO/Owner) we generally wonder where are the minorities applying for the jobs, they aren't there! I spent 25 years in the IT business and had as many as several hundred people working for me, few were women or minorities?? This is a field that you could not a degree in Computer Science in excep the rarest of Univ back in the 60's and 70's. New field, open to all comers yet mostly white men????

However minorities are not out there starving to death, the govt (taxpayer) is paying to keep them in food and shelter, perhaps the real question is 'why work, when the living is free'....

cadillac shark
02-08-2017, 07:04 PM
The myth of holding a minority back is just that: a myth.

I don't even know what that means. Minorities and whites usually get rid of themselves due to habitual tardiness and missing work.

The next closest reason for termination is way down the percentage-list... they actually couldn't do the job, though they talked a good game, coming aboard. Even then, they quit on their own usually. The embarrassment-factor sways it.