PDA

View Full Version : Hispanic Wokers Fired After They Skip Work To Join ‘A Day Without Immigrants’ Protest

Banacek
02-18-2017, 04:21 PM
Did you notice “A Day Without Immigrants” on Thursday? Me neither. The lame protest was supposed to show America how desperately we need illegal aliens when “immigrants” across the country stayed home, but the impact was so minimal that even the liberal media who loves this kind of stuff barely covered it. The Hispanic kitchen staff of a restaurant in Oklahoma made the mistake of participating in this weak-ass protest and were shocked to find that they had been fired for skipping work.

KTLU reports that 12 Hispanic workers at the “I Don’t Care” Bar and Grill in Catoosa, OK decided to simply not show up to work on Thursday to take part in “A Day Without Immigrants” protest and were summarily fired, because that’s how shit works in the real world. Maybe the name of the restaurant should have tipped them off that the owner doesn’t care about their leftist bullshit.

Making this even funnier is how they got fired. Owner Bill McNally sent at least one of the workers this text message:

“You and your family are fired. I hope you enjoyed your day off, and you can enjoy many more. Love you,” wrote McNally

The owner explained to the news that he doesn’t put up with crap like this. In a written statement he said he has a “zero tolerance policy for no show/no call incidents and the 12 employees violated that policy.” He also told the news that he has fired employees in the past for not showing up for a scheduled shift :biggrin-new: :thumbsup: :bravo:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hispanic-wokers-fired-after-they-skip-work-to-join-a-day-without-immigrants-protest

Dan D. Doty
02-18-2017, 05:09 PM
:biggrin-new: :thumbsup: :bravo:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hispanic-wokers-fired-after-they-skip-work-to-join-a-day-without-immigrants-protest

Agree. Everyone else has to do it.

SarasotaRepub
02-18-2017, 05:31 PM
http://www.positivitytosuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/planning.jpg

:biggrin-new:

eismann82
02-18-2017, 06:22 PM
The liberals have their heads so far in the clouds they think they can get away with just not showing up for work and nothing happening. Im sure they will help every last immigrant that lost their job because of them not showing up for work and the families affected by the lack of income because of the "protest". If it can still be called that. Aside from the young children being affected by the loss of their patents jobs its hilarious

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

SVPete
02-19-2017, 03:42 PM
So, these employees thought they'd teach their employer how much he needs them? Turns out, he taught them the lesson they thought they were teaching.

SaintLouieWoman
02-19-2017, 05:18 PM
So, these employees thought they'd teach their employer how much he needs them? Turns out, he taught them the lesson they thought they were teaching.

The problem is that probably the majority of them had easily replaceable job skills. If they left, there were more folks who would appreciate the job and most likely could fill that job quickly.

If they had unique job skills, that one day boycott would probably be more effective.

Freedomnut
02-19-2017, 05:25 PM

This concept is one that I pray for almost daily - that the end result these wacky yo-yos are trying to pull on Trump will backfire, with them getting the exact result they plan for Trump!,:livid: